[ debut arc - seven preview ]

project imagine

--

should she fly in the storm, or fall 

The group of seven practiced, for hours on end. Their new track song blasted through music speakers as they moved swiftly around the studio.

The leader, whose eyes watched over all, did his best to bring out the best of his abilities, for the members he took under his wing.

The oldest, though not the best at dance, followed along with the younger ones, hardly making any mistakes, in and out of it.

The Daegu boy, who secretly wore black bear socks, held in a smile as they practiced, pouring his heart out as he danced alongside the members.

The ray of sunshine, whose radiant aura shone brighter than the rest, internally hoped for good fortune to be bestowed upon them.

The mochi, whose movements were as light as air, carried forward his flaws and imperfections, purifying them the best he could, no matter the consequences. 

The alien, the odd one out of the bunch, found comfort within, and pushed forward with ease, while being aided by her. 

The maknae, though small, progressed and matured, with the help of the rest behind his back.

Seven of the eight. One wasn't present.

Who was missing?

The songbird, whose melody was incomplete, flew away from the rest, in search of her missing song.

As they moved forward, one had to fall. Her voice was ripped away from her, to be beaten to shreds, signifying that she couldn't stay.

And so, she left, leaving her incomplete melody behind her, to be written over by the ones she flew away from.

BTS. Bangtan Soyeondan. A group of seven, not eight..at least, not for now. 

Will she fall, or will she fly?

That is something, fate shall decide.

--

[ W O R D     C O U N T ]

312 words