2 | edited |

"Loosing him was blue like I've never known, missing him was dark, grey all alone, forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met. Loving him was red." -Taylor Swift

Nina Castro

My life went smoothly after that night. He was perfect. We were perfect. We got voted prom queen and king and cutest couple. I'm not that kind of person to be one of those people but I guess I should be happy.

Tonight was the night of Shawn's football game. Last one of the season so I MUST go because it's obviously a big deal. Note the sarcasm. I put on some ripped light washed jeans and a dark grey 'obey' sweatshirt. I put my hair in a side braid since my hair was extremely long. I put on some black vans and curled my eyelashes and went out the door. I got into my car and drove to the game.

It took me a while but I got there just before it started I sat in the bleachers and saw Shawn looking at me with sad eyes and his head down. I waved making a weird face as to ask what was wrong. I was about to get up to talk to him as I felt a huge amount of slimy liquid on me. It must have been Gatorade.

Everyone at the game laughed at me and EVERYONE SAW ME. I was on the schools jumbotron (if they even have those? pretend they do lawls) I was about to cry. I looked at Shawn he grabbed a microphone. He gulped then finally spoke.

"Christina Alex Castro you are the biggest, ugliest, slut in the whole school possibly the world and you were just obsessed with me. I never liked you. Leave me alone for the rest of my life." He said bluntly looking down, as he let out a little chuckle.

That's it I burst into tears. I ran down all the bleachers and ran to my car. I felt someone trip me. It was Bridget. The probably most snobbiest bitch to ever live.

"Oops sorry um.. slut.." She giggled carrying out the t and ran over to Shawn. Leaving me all muddy from the damp grass. He picked her up spinning her around and gave her a kiss on the lips aka mini makeout session. Ew. As he put his arms around her. She moved over a bit and made her tight cheer skirt go up obviously on purpose.

"Oops." She said covering her mouth and giggled uncontrollably. She fake tripped obviously and dropped her phone. As she got up everyone got a perfect view of her boobs.

I ran out not wanting to see any more. I ran to my car in my damp blue stained and dirty clothing and got in. When I closed the door my sweatshirt got caught in it. I tried opening it but of course it had to rip. I just sat there in my car sobbing to MAGIC'S 'let your hair down'

A/N: This is just a filler. Next chapters will be longer.