Chapter 51

Lexie Pov

I had good time last night at the game with my man and the Curry fam. We went out after and had fun and had couple drinks. Although it's the next day now and I'm back to the grind. Today I have so many things to take care of and so does Odell.

I'm doing interview on The Real today and I'm putting some finishing touches on my new line. I have to pick out some more fabrics and take care of couple other things. Odell is hosting charity event today in Los Angeles along with Chris Brown. He's already gone but I'm just waking up for the second time.

After Dell and I worked out I went back to sleep. My babies are with my parents I know they good. Although I'm stop by and see them before I go work. My kids are just my heart and I have to. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't.

Therefore I crawled my ass out the bed for the second time today. I already had took shower so I just walked in my bathroom and got started on my makeup. My makeup took like thirty minutes. Once my makeup was finish I decided to put my hair up in sleek top knot.

After I was done I walked into my closet and decided on what to wear. I decided to wear this black and white dress from my unreleased collection. One I had that on I put my red leather thigh high boos on. My outfit was killing but I added my gold Rolex and Cartier bracelet.

For my earrings I went with these cute gold ones. By then my outfit was complete with my wedding ring blinging. Then all of sudden I heard my monitor go off. When I look to see who was I was so happy. I quickly buzzed them in and flew downstairs.

" Omg Hey," Lexie said opening the door.

" Omg bitch long time no see I've missed you so much," Keith said hugging her.

" I've missed you so much Keith I missed you too Travis although I saw you last week," Lexie said hugging Travis.

Y'all know my baby Keith career took off as party planner. After that he blew up and he's been planning parties, weddings, and so many events for everybody who's somebody.

He event opened up his own event office out in New York I'm so proud of him. Him an I meet up couple times month because he's helping m with my wedding. Plus him and Travis's still together I work magic Okay.

" Now where's those twins and Odell," Keith asked walking in house.

" My babies with my parents and daddy is at work. I'm happy both of you are here tho," Lexie said.

" We Happy be here I'm temporary living in LA to plan this wedding of the year," Keith said being dramatic.

" Whatever's we going finish that up soon today I got other business," Lexie said.

" Yes we do which reminds me we can't be late to your interview," Travis said.

" I know let's go," Lexie said grabbing her phone and purse.

" Lexie bae I'm catch up later I have something to get done," Keith said.

" What you got to do huh," Travis asked getting pissed.

" Bae I'm meet y'all later now chill out and be good," Keith said kissing Travis before getting in car and leaving.

" Lexie this been him for pass we no matter where we are," Travis said.

" It's okay don't trip especially when you get spend the day with me," Lexie Said laughing.

" You right plus you are too cute right now not to take pictures," Travis said taking her phone.

" Omg please do I'm slaying okay," Lexie said while posing.

Once I hit couple poses Travis snapped me up. When he reached me back my phone I fail in love with three of these. I just decided to college them and pose all three. While I posed that I added the caption Spicy Mommy🌶.

I watched the likes and comments roll in and then Travis and I got ready to go

" Which Car you wanna take boo," Lexie asked.

" Well damn you and Odell just went crazy with cars huh," Travis asked laughing.

" Just little," Lexie said laughing.

" You must have meant just lot," Travis said laughing.

" Whatever I'm taking my sexy Bentley," Lexie Said.

" All these Bentley's sexy which you mean," Travis asked.

" I know but that's the family car the SUV Bentley. I'm taking mama Bentley the sexy two door," Lexie said opening the door to her car.

 I'm taking mama Bentley the sexy two door," Lexie said opening the door to her car

" Okay mama I see you," Travis said getting in car with her.

" I know boo but before we go to this interview I got stop at my parents," Lexie said.

" Why we can't be late," Travis said.

" I know but I wanna see my babies  I don't care if I'm late or not they come first always," Lexie said.

" Excuse me my bad I know how mama are so take care of your babies," Travis said.

" I know now let's roll," Lexie said starting her car up and pulling off.