Chapter 28

Lexie's Pov

Once Odell left I got sad all over agin like he was leaving for two weeks but he's only going home. Although I shock the thought once I walked into my dressing room. When I got in my dressing room Haylie got started on my hair first. She braided it down and sewed my new orange wig on.

 She braided it down and sewed my new orange wig on

I decided to switch my style up. After that was finished she did my makeup and I was finished in about hour. Now I had quickly hurry and get dress. I'm wearing outfits from my fashion nova line.

I decided to put on this all white dress and my matching blazer. Once I had that on Lora lotioned my feet for me and she helped me put my heels on. Your girl was now slaying and my show starts in exactly two hours now. I was just about walk out my dressing room when someone walked in.

" Didn't I tell you I'll be right back," Odell said shutting the door behind him

" I know you cleaned up nice omg how I missed your smell so much," Lexie said laying on Odell's chest.

" I missed your one too baby girl and I missed my babies," Odell said putting his hand on Lexie's stomach.

" I know they missed you too I think they could tell you weren't home," Lexie said.

" Lexie you need come out now we have hour of meet and greets and interviews," Morgan said from outside the door.

" I'm coming give me two minutes," Lexie said.

" Okay hurry up," Morgan said walking away from door.

" I'm happy you back but I have go meet people and do interviews. We talk tonight after everything but thanks for being here," Lexie said kissing Odell's lips before walking out the room.

Once I walked out the room I meet up with Morgan. She introduced me to the people I ha say hi to and thank. Plus she was by my side as I did my pre interviews. I was doing this for hour and fifty minutes. My show starts in ten minutes now and I'm back stage making sure my models are correct.

" Okay they are ready to go so let's just start off it's only ten minutes," Lexie Said.

" Alright y'all heard the boss ladies line up and get ready turn lights down," the stage director screamed.

" I'm good to go," Lexie asked.

" Okay baby I'm fifteen seconds walk out when lights go down then five seconds after in center of the stage they come back up," the stage director said.

" Okay let's go," Lexie Said.

The lights went down and I walked out on stage. I waited the couple seconds and lights came back up. I saw people recording an I could hear applause ring throughout my ears. I smiled and pose for couple seconds then I got started.

" I'm Lexie Liberty Westbrooks and I wanna thank all my guest for coming out. You won't be disappointed because your at the fashion show of the year. I'm launching my first brand Fashion nova and now sit back relax and enjoy the show," Lexie said.

After I said that the lights went down again and I walked off and went back stage. My first model walked out and lights came back on you could hear the applause and the crowd cheering.

This is going be money maker I'm so excited. I'm proud of myself go me I whispered to myself. Once my last model hit the run way all us walked out and took bow together. Then I got ready to say my final words.

" I wanna start off by thanking my team. For working with me under such extreme measures. If you have loved the fashion You have seen tonight. My online store and my actually stores are all set to open tomorrow.

For more information visit Fashion Nova.com. Their you will see all my store locations across the country and the count down till the online website and stores open. Have good night and thank you all for coming out. Although let's give my beautiful models a round of applause," Lexie said.