Chapter 1

Lexie's Pov Three Months Later:

What's up it's me pregnant Lexie and I'm happily in my new house in Los Angeles. Football season is almost over and I'm so happy for that. Although it's super bowl time now bitches we made it. All my Fashion Nova stores are up and ready to open. They're stocked with all my designs.

 My office in Los Angeles is now up and running as well. My website is also ready to launch on my say so. You should already know me being pregnant don't stop my hustle. Plus Maddie made her birthday she's four now my baby Justin ten now.

My baby Maria also made four months now. I still have a couple more things to do before I give birth to my beautiful babies. Although stick around and you find out what those things are. Are you ready to meet the twins ??

Odell's Pov

What's up it's your boy Odell and I'm more happy that ever. My team made it to the super bowel this year let's go. I'm also extremely excited my babies are almost here.

Lexie and I have officially moved into the house in Los Angeles. She's more happy than ever now and thats all I ever wanted. Although we have moved to L.A. we still back and forth between New York a lot.

Although once she turns eight months we strictly going be bounded in Los Angeles. Now as much as I didn't want Lexie working anymore y'all know her. She still working on her clothing stores but she's almost finish.

I'm happy for that because I feel like she should be home. Not seven months and pregnant running around between meetings. Anyways let's get let's go and get y'all guys caught up.