~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~

Start from the beginning

"Where were you Nandini, I was searching everywhere for you" he said and hugged her tightly. Nandini just pushed him away and took the glass kept on the table while stumbling a little.

"Tum........mujhe dhund rahe the...........huh........ mu.......mujhe to aisa kuch........kuch dekayi nahi diya..........." she said slurring a little at some places. Manik scrunched his eyebrows and looked at her from head to toe.

He could clearly see that she was not able to stand on her feet and was slightly stumbling to balance herself. She then took a gulp from the glass which she took from the table. He looked at the glass and quickly grabbed it from her.

"Hey...........vo merawala hain, agar........agar tumhe chahiye to.........to koi aur lelo" she said and pointed her finger at him. Manik ignored her for the time being and smelled the contents of the glass. "Shit.........issme to kuch ajeeb sa smell aa raha hain.......... God please let it not be what I am thinking" he said lowly and looked here and there.

Nandini now again went to the table and grabbed another glass placed on it and started to drink it down. Manik stopped a person going beside him and asked "Bhiyya kya aap bata sakthe hain ki ye kya hain?" "Ye, ye to klaitakika hain" the guy said and smiled at him. "Isse peene se kya ho saktha hain" asked Manik with a confused look. "Beta isse peene se insan ko nashaa chad jata hain" the guy said and walked out. 

"Double shit......." said Manik and turned to look at Nandini and to his horror she was drink from two glass at the same time. 

"Nandini........Nandini.........kya kar rahi ho..........ye sharab hain" he yelled at her and tried to grab the glass from her hand. "Sh........sharab.........kya tumhe nahi pata..........ki.........ki Nandini Murthy...........kabhi sharab nahi piti" she slurred.

"Arey meri maa.........please samjne ki koshish karo........tum ne sharab piya hain to piya hain" he said in an irritated tone. "Main.........main kyun tumhe believe karoon" she said and made a thinking pose.

"Huh.........Manik shant beta shant..........now is not the time to get angry" he told to himself in a whisper.

"Nandini chalo naa mere sath, vo I have to show you something" he said and tried to pull her with him by grabbing her hand. "Aye........hath hata namuradh…........." she said and hit his hand which was approaching her.

"Ab bhagwaan tu hi mera madadh kar saktha hain" sighed Manik while looking at the sky. "Why do you want to show me that........go.........go and show that to that Mayurakshi........" she huffed and turned away. 

"Now who.........who is this Mayurakshi......???" asked Manik not understanding what she was talking. "Voh........voh........" said Nandini and was doing some weird action.

"Kaun.........voh" said Manik and he also did the same action. Nandini went close to him and whispered "Arey vo.......vo ladki." With that Manik looked in that direction and saw that unknown girl still dancing.

"Achcha to us ladki ka naam Mayurakshi hain........sexy name right" he told and winked at Nandini to make her more jealous.

"To then........that......that girl is sexy........" asked Nandini with anger dripping in her very word. "Of course.........mahn what hips..........hooo so hot..........and the way her lips touched my cheek was so........huh" he said and sighed like he didn't have anymore words to describe it.

Nandini had had enough she wanted to show him his place. She then went to the head of the village still dancing a little not able to balance herself.

Manik was confused as to what she was going to do. But then also he followed her. "Nandini kya hua yaar" he said and went behind her.

"Sarpanchji........ vo main aap se kuch kehna chahthi hoon" said Nandini and smiled at him. "Bolo beta kya bathana hain" he said replying her smile.

"Vo.......vo.......ye jo insaan hain naa, ye mera pathi nahi hain" she said and all the people nearby were stunned on hearing it. Manik was totally shocked, cause till the last date he could remember he married her fulfilling all the rituals then what is this new information she is saying.

"Kya ye bat sach hain Manik beta" the sarpanch asked him. "Sarpanchji, hum dono ne pure rithi riwaz se shaadhi kiya. Maaf kijiye, par Nandini ne galthi se vo klaitakika pi liya hain isiliye vo yesa kar rahi hain" he said to clarify their confusion.

All the others nodded their head in understanding. "Nahi nahi.........sarpanchji ye sach main.........sach main mera pathi nahi hain" Nandini said again in baby like crying voice.

"Achcha beta to ab hum kya karenge" asked the Sarpanchji to Nandini. "Vo.......vo main phir se shaadhi karna chahthi hoon" she said. "Kya......" shouted a voice and that was none other than Manik Malhotra.

"Ab ye kya naya natak hain iska" thought Manik. "Nandini what are you doing we are married already.........believe me. Okay, I am sorry..........I won't dance like that okay" he said but Nandini was in no mood to listen to his words.

"Dekhiye sarpanchji, mujhe phir se shaadhi karni hain, to karni hain" she said and made a stern face.

"Achcha beta, jaisa tum chahthi ho, vaisa hi tumhara shaadhi phir se hoga, par dulha kaun hoga" he asked her with a smile in his face.

"What the f**k is this sarpanch ji talking about. Of course it's only me who has the right to become her groom..........I will also see who has the guts to come and marry my Nandini" thought Manik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2365 words.

So my dear readers, I hope that the chapter was satisfying after not updating for a long time.

So how was the chapter.......!!!!

I hope that no one still wants to beat the shit out of me.

How was Manik's dance with Mayurakshi?

Did you like Manik's plan to make Nandini jealous?

Any words on Nandini's jealousy?

Any words on tali Nandini?

What do you think Nandini is planning to do?

To know more keep reading the book.

Yours
Bella........😊😍😎