~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~

Start from the beginning

Manik was in his own dreamland. He had unknowingly pressed Mayurakshi's waist in a dream of holding Nandini's waist. But as soon as he realized that it was not the one he wanted to hold he made her stand properly. 

But here Mayurakshi was in no mood to leave Manik. She had targeted him to be her new prey. She brought Manik's one hand back on her hips and positioned them there with her one hand and started to move her fingers on his chest in an attempt to woo him.

"Aapko mere sath nachna hoga" whispered Mayurakshi huskily into his ear and also nibbled his ear lobe lightly. Manik wanted to push her away from him but then he looked at Nandini and he could see her becoming red and hot in jealousy. 

Manik smirked looking at Nandini's ear tips which have turned red and also narrowed eyes at the unknown girls waist where his hand was resting. So wanting to play with her he planned to go with the flow.

"Ji zaroor" he said and he pulled her lightly closer which made her bosom hit his chest. Nandini had her mouth in the shape of an o seeing the sight in front of her. 

With that Mayurakshi pulled Manik to her side and she moved smoothly like a seductress in front of Manik with her back to his chest while her hands had encircled around his neck. 

Manik placed his hand on her stomach from the back and leaned in on her neck. From there he looked up under his lashes to see Nandini having her mouth in wide'o'. He smirked more and pulled the still unknown girl to him where she had angled neck more at his mercy. He just moved his cheek to touch her neck and jaw lightly and moved it to her cheek.

Nandini's hands had formed into a fist unknown to her on her side to control her blowing up self. She started to take heavy breathes to control her self. She saw Manik running his forefinger and middle finger on her very much flat stomach fromm her right to her left and she also responded by giving out a hiss sound from her mouth and moved hip to the right side lightly.

Nandini so wanted to break those fingers of his and throw them to the vultures. "Samjtha kya hain vo kudh ko, bahuth badhe company ke CEO hua tho vo kissi bhi aire gaire ladki ke sath nach saktha hain kya........mere liye tho vo sirf aur sirf Manik hi hoga........huh........." thought Nandini but she didn't realize that she had started to accept Manik slowly as just Manik only and not some CEO or some Rockstar.

Manik was having his own time in watching Nandini burn in jealousy. Even though he was with that unknown girl his eyes and concentration were only on Nandini. He wished that one day he would get a chance to dance like this with Nandini with so much of love between them.

Nandini was fuming from within. She wanted to beat atleast a 100 people now, which was so unlike her. But she wanted to. So to control her anger she moved to the beverages kept for the people to drink. 

Kalindi didn't go behind Nandini cause she was glaring at Sawant who was busy in dancing with some other girl present there. But as soon as he saw her glaring at him he just smiled sheepishly at her. Kalindi just turned her face and moved away from there with Sawant following right behind her.

Manik who git distracted for a fraction of a second, looked up to face Nandini. But he was met with no one. He searched here and there for her, but he couldn't find her. He got immediately worried for her.

He immediately pushed Mayurakshi which made her to land on the ground. "Oww" she whimpered and brought her hand forward for Manik to lift her but he just ignored her and went to search for Nandini.

"Nandini.........Nandini........where are you dammit" he said as he looked around for her. Finally his eyes met with the oranges saree which they were looking for. Manik ran upto to Nandini and grabbed her by her arms to make her face him.

Manan-Mr.CEO's JAANOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara