~• XVIII •~

You and Harrison drove back home, both of you instantly went to get changed, as your outfits weren't any comfortable

You and Harrison drove back home, both of you instantly went to get changed, as your outfits weren't any comfortable. After changing into a loose nightgown, you made a cup of coffee for both of you. You handed him a cup and were about to go inside your room when he called your name. His voice sounded extremely sad.

"Y/n!"
"Yeah Haz!" you turned back to see his face. He looked so sad. Were there tears in his eyes? You instantly kept your cup aside, walking close to him, keeping your hand softly on his cheeks.
"What happened?" you asked softly.
"What you said today, really hurt me. You said you were going back to 'your home' and collect your stuff from 'my place', you don't consider this place as 'your home'?" he confronted, like a little drop of tear escaped his eyes.
"I-I don't even know if I am worth an apology, but, still I'm really sorry for my words and actions, I just wanted to be with you, I was such a selfish bitch..."
He covers your mouth with his hand, making you stop from continuing further.
"Don't say that, " he said, pulling you for a tight hug. He caressed your hairs and you caressed his back. He softly kissed your hair, mumbling "I love you Y/n."
"I love you too Haz" you replied, pulling apart. Both of you were smiling, as you wiped your tears.

"Let's get out for a refreshing walk," you suggested, making him nod.
As you both finished your coffee and pulled on a jacket, you walked towards the nearby park, grabbing an ice-cream. You both talked about some stupid stuff, continuously giggling at each other's words when a drop of water fell on your face.

"Uhh! London and Rain both are synonyms! " you groaned, both of you stood up from the bench.

"Let's race" Harrison announced playfully, giving you a wink as he started running towards the house.
"Waiiittt!" you yelled, running behind him. Finally, he reached home, getting inside waiting for you, as you too arrived.
"That's cheating Haz!"
"Who cares!" he shrugged laughing, as you both discarded your jackets.

You started moving inside your room, when he grabbed you by your waist, pulling you closer. He nudged his nose playfully in the crook of your neck, making you giggle.
"You can't sleep in the guest room, love. You're my girlfriend," he said as he left a soft kiss on your neck.
"When did Harrison Osterfield become so romantic?" you asked, giggling.
"Since always. Part-time side-kick, part-time babe and a really nice guy" he said, you could feel him smiling with his lips on your neck.
"Not a side-kick anymore" you purred.
"Hmm... What?" he perplexed.
"Check out your Instagram right now!" you responded, making him leave your waist. He took out his phone, his eyes instantly grew wide.

"Read it aloud," you said, smirking.

"As per the Disney Fox deal, Fantastic four are a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and a solo Fantastic Four movie is scheduled to be released in Winter 2019, staring 'Harrison Osterfield' as the first Marvel superhero 'Johnny Storm' a.k.a. 'The Human Torch.' " he freaked out and jumped.

"Tom wanted to tell you this tomorrow, but I couldn't stop myself" you smiled, seeing him extremely happy.
"Oh. My. God Y/n!" he blurted out, picking you up, and spinning you around the room.
"Oh gosh stop, I'm feeling dizzy," you said, suppressing your laughter as he puts you back down.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight, I'm the Human Torch, how am I suppose to sleep after this news." he squealed throwing his hands in the air.
"So, maybe we can do something else tonight," you said, as you bit your lower lip.

He glanced at you for a fine one minute, as he came closer to you, making your heart beat increase. For the first time, you could see lust and passion in his eyes, accompanied by the love he had for you. He softly brushed his fingers on your face, looking deep into your eyes. You weren't nervous about what he was doing right now, but for the thing that would follow.

(TBC) fanficparker

Also, if you are liking this book then, plz help me by recommending to your friends, or leave a like or comment or follow fanficparker
(Just saying, it's all optional)