~• X •~

Your little physical insecurities reached new levels when you saw Harrison talking to another woman, who was absolutely stunning

Your little physical insecurities reached new levels when you saw Harrison talking to another woman, who was absolutely stunning. You also need a dance partner, and the only person you want to hold your waist or look into your eyes was Harrison Osterfield.

You couldn't hold back your tears.
You didn't like anyone seeing you weak, and you felt extremely weak right now. You decided to go inside Zendaya's house. You weren't sure if you heard any voice calling your name as you ran inside the house. The kitchen was vacant, so you went inside it, resting your hands on the kitchen counter and your head low, you started pouring down tears.

After a few seconds, you heard footsteps approaching towards you, you instantly wiped off your tears, and stood straight facing the wall, your heart still felt heavy and your eyes still wanted to shed more tears. You felt a soft tap on your shoulder. You took a deep sigh turning around, only to see Harrison standing in front of you.

"Y/n, why did your (run?)... " the blonde couldn't complete his sentence as he noticed tears marks all over your cheeks. He softly placed his hand on your cheeks, caressing it with his thumb and with a deeply concerned voice he asked "Hey, why are you crying? Tell me if someone misbehaved! I will kill him"

"No it's not... " your voice was trembling, your throat felt dry, unable to hold back more tears, you again burst out crying.

Unexpectedly the blonde boy hugged you tightly, making your head rest on his bare chest.

He brushed your hairs using his fingers while rubbing your back to calm you down. You could hear his heart-beat. Both his actions and heart-beat made you feel safe and calm.

"Y/n why are you crying? Please tell me?" he asked softly breaking the hug as he tucked some lose hair-strands behind your ear.

"Haz...." you wanted to tell him, but your throat was extremely dry making you unable to speak. Seeing you like this, Harrison instantly grabbed a glass of water, handing it to you. You slowly drenched your throat, feeling a lot better.

"Y/n, you can tell me, I was just about to ask for the dance, and you came here running and crying. You are really making me worried"

You were shocked to hear that he wanted you for dance.

"Y-you want me for the dance..?"

"Oh yes of course, why don't I?"

"But I am ugly, and nothing in front of all these beautiful girls who are successful models and have a goddess like figures, what if everyone makes fun of you because of me, what if... "

The blonde boy was extremely shocked to hear all this. He never thought you were any less beautiful than anyother person in the world. After all since, the day he met you, he was unable to stop thinking about you. He interrupted you in the middle.

"What if I tell you that you are the most beautiful person out here, not even out here, actually you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Not only by your looks but also by our soul. Why would anyone make fun of me because of you? To be honest, if anyone even does that, then it would only because they are jealous of you. Y/n you're amazing, you look perfect. I really love you for what you are. You can't just underestimate yourself. You're perfect. "

Listening to his words made your heart flutter. Tears again fell out of your eyes, but they were tears of relief.

You hugged him again, his cologne felt so good. After a while, Haz realized that Tom was calling his name.

"Y/n you sniffed on me, I am not even wearing a shirt," he said sarcastically, giggling at the last, make you giggle too, as you broke the hug.

Harrison felt like his whole world lit up, as he saw you smile again. Your laugh was music to his ears.

You both didn't even realize when your gazed got fixed on each other. Your eyes were locked with his and so with him.

Harrison flickered his gaze from your eyes to your lips and back to your eyes. He was leaning in towards you, you slowly closed your eyes in response. Both of your faces were just one inch apart when you heard Tom's voice screaming his best friend's name.

"Haz Hazzzz. "

You both were stopped in the tracks, as your body jolted and moved back.

Tom walked into the kitchen, destroying your moment which actually never happened.

"What are you both doing here? The dance is about to start" he informed.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I was just getting some water" Harrison answered walking away with Tom, giving you a small smile.

(TBC) fanficparker

PS: The One Direction song 'What makes you beautiful' suits this chapter very well.

Also, if you are liking this book then, plz help me by recommending to your friends, or leave a like or comment or follow fanficparker
(Just saying, it's all optional)