~• IV •~

As the movie finishes, he shuts off the TV, getting back to the conversation

"So, you can tell me about your past life, boyfriend et cetra stuff? It's good to know about friends." he soothed.

"Umm... actually, to be honest, my past life was no less than a nightmare. My parents always said I was worthless and were kind of torturing me many times, hmm. I still miss them yet. And talking of boyfriend, we were incompatible. So, mutually dumped each other. Rest everything is cool, especially the weather!" you replied.

No matter how bad your past was, you were a present-living-loving person, so you didn't mind the old memories.

What's gone is gone.

This approach of yours, plus the innocent humour, in addition to the charitable help you did earlier was already making this blue-eyed young man attracted to you.

You continued as he didn't say anything.
"I have a good life now, I know my worth, people respect me and all that stuff. But just I don't have any family or friends. I am shifting to London probably this week, the charity week here in the USA is over, there's a lot of work in London there, my house is still under construction and I have to find a rented flat or house to live till my home is finished. So much mess.......uggghhh." A frustrated whimper left your lips as you held your forehead with your hands.

Harrison kept his hand on your shoulder reassuring you.
"Hey you don't need to worry, I and Tom too are going back to London so you can very well stay with us till everything is sorted out, it would be my pleasure to have you at my place."

"What? No no... You already have done so much...I can't...."

"Oh come on I just got you tea and pasta, it's totally fine"

"I never thought people were so nice"

"I will take it as 'yes'" he said smiling.

"You must be uncomfortable in these clothes, you can take a shower and change" he adviced.
It was true that the tights and jacket were uncomfortable to sleep in, so you nodded and he guided you to the bathroom attached to the room, handling a sweatshirt and a trouser.

After relaxing and getting changed you walked back to the living room, he too had changed into comfortable wear.
He shifted his gaze towards you with an amusing grin.

"What? I know I'm shorter than you so your clothes look weird on me but----"
He cuts you words in the middle.
"You look cute"
making you flushed, so apparently, you tried to change the topic.

"By the way, I am not feeling like sleeping I guess," you said with an enigmatic tone trying to hide the fact that you just blushed.

"Umm... same! Would you like playing some cards game with me"
"But we are just 2 people"
"Right, let me call Tom, he will surely join us."

Externally you just nodded, but from the inside, you were screaming...Tom Holland was coming, your favourite celebrity, the person you have a celebrity crush on from at least 5 years......

In about 15 mins the doorbell rung, making you nervous. Harrison received the door.

Tom Holland was standing right in front of you.

(TBC) fanficparker