Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters in it)

Dylan P.O.V.

We had been filming for a few hours when Tyler and I finally got a lunch break. We went back to his trailer to eat and, once we were sitting down, he started talking.

“Sooo, have you told her yet?”

“No,” I said frustrated, “Everytime I start to it ends up being the wrong time or someone interrupts.”

“You’re always gonna think it’s the wrong time! You just have to do it or you’ll never know if she feels the same way.”

“I know, I know.” I said running my hands over my face.

“Wait! How haven’t we thought of this before? Just tell her tonight at the party. Get her alone and tell her, it’ll be perfect!” Tyler said smiling at his genius.

We were having a surprise party for Rose tonight at our house for her twenty-first birthday. Her birthday wasn’t until tomorrow so she wouldn’t be expecting anything tonight. Matt was taking her out so she’d be out of the house and we were getting off early today, thankfully, giving us plenty of time to set up.  He was right. Tonight would be perfect.

“Tonight it is,” I said smiling back at Tyler.

Rose P.O.V.

Matt was hiding something from me. He had taken me to lunch, and now we were at Barnes and Noble. This is when I knew something was up because he never goes here with me. He thinks I take way too long looking at books, which I totally do I won’t lie. We had been here for two hours when I told him I was ready to go.

“Alright, I’m ready.” I said finding him drinking a coffee in the café portion of the store.

“Are you sure? Nothing else you want to look at?”

What? I looked at him totally confused. “It’s been two hours, Matt. You never want to come here with me because I take so long and now you want me to take longer? What’s going on?”

“Nothing.” He said quickly, his eyes widening a bit.

“Matt, you’re my brother. You can’t lie to me. Something is going on and you’re going to tell me what it is right now.”

“I can’t, Rose. You’re just gonna have to wait.” He said smirking at me before going back to his coffee.

“Matt!” A couple of people looked over and I whispered my apologies. Matt was chuckling behind his mug. “It’s already six o’clock,” I said in a much quieter voice, “We’ve been out for hours. I want to go home and figure out what the hell-”