Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(I do not own Teen Wolf of the characters in it)

Dylan P.O.V.

Even though she said she wasn’t, she had definitely been jealous. I couldn’t believe it. Maybe Tyler was right when he said people change. Could Rose actually like me back? I don’t know. I still don’t feel comfortable enough to say anything to her. If I’m wrong, I could ruin everything.

I stuck in the DVD for the end of season one of Teen Wolf and sat down to wait for her to change her clothes. I took out my phone and started going through twitter.

“Ok, let’s watch!” I heard Rose say walking into the room.

I looked up at her and my phone fell out of my hands. She was wearing my clothes again. Didn’t she know I could not handle seeing her in my clothes? It drove me crazy. It wouldn’t look odd at all to anyone else but seeing her in my sweatpants and long sleeved shirt smelling like me made me want her even more.

“Nice one, Dyls.” She said as I grabbed at my phone on the floor, laughing. I smiled when I heard her. I love when she calls me that.

“Okay now that I’m done being clumsy off television, we can watch me being clumsy on it.” I said pressing play.

“Hey! Stiles isn’t that clumsy, he’s just kinda awkward. I think it’s sweet.” She said defending my character.

“Yeah you may think it’s sweet, but it’s probably why he doesn’t have a girlfriend.” I said teasing.

“I don’t think so. He probably doesn’t have a girlfriend because he hasn’t grown his hair out yet.” She said smiling at me, teasing me back. “Now shush its starting!” she turned excitedly back to the screen.

I laughed and started watching with her. I’m so glad she moved back.

It was almost three in the morning and we were still watching. Rose was falling asleep, her head on my shoulder. She kept insisting though that she was fine and every time I started to turn off the television, she would tell me she was still watching.

“Rose, you’re falling asleep. We can watch tomorrow after I get back from filming, and you can watch while I’m gone.” I said to her yawning. I was tired too. I had filming to do today. Thankfully I didn’t have to be there until noon, but I still needed to get a good night of sleep.

“Let’s just finish this one and then sleep, okay?” She said drowsily, grabbing the blanket at the end of couch and throwing it over us.

“Fine, one more” I told her turning it back on.

I really was tired. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

The sound of the front door closing woke me up. I had only meant to rest my eyes for a few minutes, but I guess I fell asleep. We both had. When I opened my eyes, Rose was on the couch with me. My arms were around her and her body was snuggled into mine, her face nuzzling my neck. I carefully grabbed my phone not wanting to wake her. It was eight o’clock. I had to start getting ready soon. I sighed knowing that I was going to have to get up. I really, really didn’t want to.

“Well, well, well. What happened here last night” Tyler asked me, smirking. He had just gotten home. It must have been him who closed the front door waking me up.

“Shh! You’re gonna wake her up. Hold on.” I whispered to him.

I got up slowly trying not to wake Rose. Once I was up, I picked her up and carried her to my room laying her down in bed. I was shocked that she hadn’t woken up yet, but I was glad. I looked at her sleeping form in my bed longing to get under the covers with her, but I couldn’t. If I did, I definitely wouldn’t end up getting to work on time. I begrudgingly walked out closing the door softly behind me and went to face Tyler.

“So..” He looked at me expectantly.

“So, nothing. We just fell asleep watching Teen Wolf on the couch.”

“Dude! You literally had the perfect opportunity to tell her! You had the house all to yourselves, you were all snuggled up on the couch, what else do you want? Should I have thrown rose petals on the floor or something?” Tyler said laughing.

“Shut up,” I said light-heartedly pushing his chest. “I don’t want to ruin what I have with her. What if you’re wrong and she doesn’t like me as anything more than a friend?”

“Well, you’ll never know if you just do nothing.” He said to me patting my back. “Now go get ready. We’re having breakfast on set. They want us there earlier now.”

“Fine.” I said. He was right. I would never know if I did nothing. Knowing he was right though didn’t make it any less terrifying. I quietly grabbed a change of clothes out of my room and headed to take a quick shower. I looked over at Rose as I went. She was still sleeping. I groaned as I closed the bathroom door. What was I going to do?

Rose P.O.V.

I woke up cold and alone. The last thing I remember was watching Teen Wolf on the couch with Dylan, but I woke up alone in his bed. I must have fallen asleep and he carried me in here. What time was it? I looked over at the clock next to the bed. The little red numbers were showing 10:30 A.M. He should still be here then. I think he told me he didn’t have to be on set until noon.

I pushed the covers off of me and stretched, slowly getting up. I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair before heading out to the kitchen to see Dylan. When I got there, though he wasn’t there. In fact, the whole house seemed really quiet.

“Hello?” I called out. Nothing.

I looked on the counter and noticed a piece of paper sitting there. Maybe he left me a note.

Hey, Rose

They wanted us on set earlier than I thought today so Tyler and I had to go. Finish season two and text me what you think! Hopefully I won’t be home too late. I should be able to stop over for lunch around 1:00, I’ll let you know.

Dyls

I smiled when I saw he signed the note with the nickname I gave him years ago. Well, it looks like I have a couple of hours to kill until he gets here for lunch. I grabbed a juicy, green apple off counter for breakfast and sat on the couch to finish season two of Teen Wolf. I was getting seriously addicted to this show.

So what do you guys think!! Sorry for the late update but having wisdom teeth pulled really sucks :( I will be back to my normal schedule now though! What did everybody think of last night’s episode of Teen Wolf? I loved it!! Please continue to vote and comment too!! <3