Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters in it)

Rose P.O.V.

My first thought when I woke up was that I am never drinking again. My head was pounding so much it felt like there was someone in there trying to bang their way out with a pick axe. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock which read 11:00 A.M. Dylan was probably already gone for work. I stretched my legs and put my hands on my head to try and stop the pain.

“You’re awake.”

“Dylan?” I turned my head and saw he was lying on the opposite side of the bed. The sight of him with his brown hair all messy from sleep was making my stomach flip-flop. ”Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” I asked confused.

“They can live without me for one day. I thought you might need me more.” There goes my stomach again. His phone went off and he picked it up off the bed looking at it in disgust.

All of a sudden memories of last night came back to me. Daniel didn’t seem like he was a bad guy and I was insanely confused as to how everything had happened. Was he just that good at fooling people or was he just too drunk? I didn’t think Dylan would hang around someone who tried to take advantage of drunk girls. We had both drank a lot last night and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I looked over at Dylan and realized that the phone he was glaring at wasn’t his at all.

“Is that my phone?” I asked reaching for it. “Who’s texting me?”

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” He said holding it away from me.

“Dylan, what’s going on?” I asked him. Why can’t I see my phone?

“I don’t want you to get upset.”

“Just tell me. I promise I can handle it.”

“Fine. That idiot won’t stop texting you. He keeps saying it was a mistake, and he didn’t mean it, and he’s so sorry, blah blah blah. I don’t care what he says. If he doesn’t stop texting you, I’m gonna have his number blocked.”

It was Daniel. He was texting me. Maybe it had been just a drunken mistake.

“Dylan, has he ever done anything like this before?”

“No! I wouldn’t hang out with him if he did.”

“Well, maybe it was a mistake then. I want to hear what he has to say.” I held my hand out for him to give me the phone, but he just looked at me like I was insane.

“Are you crazy?! He assaulted you! If Tyler hadn’t been there to hear you, who knows what could have happened?! He could have hurt you, Rose! What if no one had heard you? If something happened to you I don’t know what the hell I would do! I would go insane! And you want to forgive him?”