Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

(I do not own Teen Wolf or the characters in it)

Rose P.O.V.

When Tyler had knocked on the door this morning I had gone into the bathroom more because I needed a moment than anything else. I couldn’t stop thinking about how it felt to have Dylan wrapped around me. I mean when we were younger we would sleep next to each other in the same bed, but we were never tangled together like that. What scared me the most was how much I wanted to do it again. Just as I had been thinking that Dylan had knocked on the door telling me Matt had dropped my stuff off.  Matt really was the best brother in the world. I needed to talk to him about this maybe he would know what I should do.

I decided not to think about it for now. I took a deep breath and walked out into the kitchen where Dylan and Tyler were.

“So, what are we doing today?” I asked Dylan.

“Um, well some of our friends are coming over in a few so we’ll probably hangout for a bit.”

“Okay, are they all on Teen Wolf with you?”

“Yeah,” He said.        

“I can’t wait to meet them!”

He laughed at how excited I was (I may have jumped in place). While he was still laughing, the doorbell rang and he went to answer it.

“Hey guys, come on in.” I heard him say. I couldn’t see anyone yet.

Two people, a guy I didn’t recognize and a girl I knew played Allison on Teen Wolf, walked in. Dylan was still at the door and I saw there was a third person there. She was gorgeous and I knew she played Lydia on the show. What shocked me was when she hugged Dylan and kissed his cheek.

I felt so dumb in that moment. Of course he had a girlfriend. He was famous, he was a great guy who was funny and sweet, he probably was with her every day filming making it convenient. All of a sudden I felt angry. Wait, he has a girlfriend and he slept in the same bed as me? If my boyfriend told me he did that, even if they were just friends and she was scared of thunder, I would be livid. I wouldn’t expect him to do nothing but maybe sleep on the floor next to the bed or something. Plus why hadn’t he told me? First he doesn’t tell me he’s an actor and now this?

“You have the angriest look on your face right now,” I heard someone say.

I looked up to see it was the guy I didn’t recognize.

“Oh, I was just thinking about something but I really don’t want to think about it anymore.”

He laughed, “I’m Daniel.”

 “Rose,” I said smiling at him, “So you’re on Teen Wolf? Who do you play?” I didn’t want to think about Dylan anymore. Whoever this guy was he was handsome, and really tall.