Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(I do not own Teen Wolf or the characters in it)

Rose P.O.V.

The sound of a doorbell is what woke me the next day. What time was it? It felt like I had only slept for a couple of hours. Although, considering I didn’t get to sleep until 2 in the morning and then was woken up by the storm, I probably did only sleep for a couple of hours.

The doorbell rang again. I groaned and nuzzled by head in what I thought was a pillow. I found out that this was not the case when I tried to stretch and realized I couldn’t. My eyes popped open and I held my breath.

I couldn’t stretch because Dylan’s arms were around me; even our legs were tangled together under the sheets. What I had thought to be a pillow was actually his neck. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach and went into even more of a frenzy when I became aware of just how close I was to his shirtless chest. I reached my hand out to touch him when he started to stir. I immediately jerked my hand back. What if he saw me doing that? He’d probably freak out; I mean we’re just friends.

“Rose?” I heard him say, his voice rough with sleep.

“Yeah?” He must have opened his eyes and saw the position we were in.

“I’m so sorry,” he said quickly moving away from me. It felt very cold without his arms holding me close. “I must have fallen asleep, I was only gonna stay until you fell asleep like I said I would I was just so tired from filming so much lately and it was the middle of the night and-”

“Dylan,” I stopped him by putting my hand over his mouth. “It’s fine, no big deal.”

“You’re not mad at me?” He looked like he was waiting for me to start screaming or something.

“Mad at you for coming in here in the middle of the night to comfort me because of a storm? I don’t think so.” I chuckled at his expression which relaxed as soon as he heard me.

He smiled at me just as someone knocked at the door.

“Dude, you in there?” It was Tyler.

“I’m gonna go brush my teeth and stuff” I said as Dylan started walking to the door.

“Okay, come to the kitchen when you’re ready and we’ll eat breakfast.”

“Yum.” I said to him smiling.

I could hear him laughing as I walked into the bathroom

Dylan P.O.V.

I watched her walk into my bathroom. Seeing her in my t-shirt last night drove me crazy. When I got into bed I had to face away from her because I was afraid if I kept looking at her I would do something. This morning was torture as, after waking up in a tangle of arms and legs, I had to pull away from her.