I need your help

Jac's POV:
I just sat on the floor of my office wondering what the hell to do next. Do I really want that man operating on me again. The thought of being unconscious with his hands in me makes me feel physically sick. I pull my phone from my pocket and just stare at the background of Emma playing on the swings.
I can't leave her. I need to be strong.
Next thing I know I'm calling someone I never thought I would ever ask for help.
"I need a favour..."

Essie's POV:
Where am I. Taking in my new surroundings I notice something familiar. I'm in the basement in Gaskell's wet lab. I sit up grasping my head realising that a gentle trickle of blood was dripping off my shoulder.
I see someone in the corner, head in his hands.
"John?" I say tentatively not knowing how he will react when he knows I'm awake. At that moment I think, they must be looking for him that's why he's hiding here. I pulled my phone out and dialled Fletch, keeping the phone silent so the conversation about to occur could be heard.
"John? Talk to me, let me understand."

Fletch's POV:
I make my way up to the CEO office. I wonder what Abi wants now, I thought all this was over. Walking through the door I saw Hansen, Ric and a bunch of security.
"What's going on?" Clearly confused.
"It's Gaskell, his trial. He's been covering up problems. Problems that have been risking lives, taking lives. We need to find him."
Instantly my mind went to Jac and the anger built up inside me.
Suddenly my phone began to ring. Essie. Wonder what she would want. I decided to answer it as she may know where to look.
"Hey Essie...." I started but soon realised something was up.
"John? Talk to me, let me understand... you can't just lock me up in the wet lab forever."
Shit. What's he going to do.
"I know where he is. He's got Essie." I headed for the door.
"Quickly we need to get to the wet lab."
I'll stop him if it's the last thing I do, this is for Jac.

Fairly quick one. May be a little slow with the updates, got a lot going on. Will try and update at least once a week with slightly longer chapters and my other story I have going.
Thanks for all the votes and comments.
Ria x