FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]

Começar do início

"Me too." And we stayed like that during a couple of minutes. There was a deep silence until we heard a groan. 

"Is it you ? " I asked pulling away.

"No..." We turned our heads towards the body and jumped when we saw it move, "Is he not supposed to be dead ? " August asked whispering in my ear.

"I thought, he was." I answered as my breath was becoming heavy. I was frightened. I didn't know what to do or what to say. This situation was a real madness. 

"B*tch, where are you ? " Then we heard. Is he really talking ? He's not dead ? 

I smiled happy to know that I was not a murderer. I didn't kill him. I felt relieved suddenly. I want to dance and to sing to express my happiness. To know that I was not a murderer was the best feeling I had felt in my life until this moment, "What did he say ? " 

I didn't even have enough time to turn my head that August had already rushed towards him ready to hit him or to do whatever he had in his mind. I couldn't let him do that. I ran after him and grabbed his arms placing myself in front of me, "Please, don't do that. Please, calm down." With the expression on his face, I knew he was mad and wanted to destroy everything around him, but I couldn't let him lose control. We were already in a big trouble even if that bastard was not dead. 

"He better shut the f*ck up then ! " I put my hands on his chest that was moving up and down rapidly. 

"I'm gonna call the police right now, okay ? " All of sudden, he went back to a straight face and he had calmed down. 

He sighed shaking his head, "Okay, do whatever you want." He gave me his phone and I dialed the number. Once the woman answered and asked me why I was calling them, I explained everything hoping that I was not going to have too much problems with them and I ended by telling her where we were and that we needed some help. After she told me that someone was going to come, I hung up and gave back the phone to his owner. 

"You didn't tell me, but what exactly he wanted to do to you ? " He asked folding his arms across his chest. 

I took a deep breath, "I won't let him touch me this way again ever." Was my answer. 

August's eyes went from me to him in less than a second and he took him less than one minute to grab the knife I had before, to turn him on his back and to dig the blade in his throat. I screamed then covered my mouth as the water started getting out both of my eyes. I was shocked and afraid. I had never seen August that pissed off and mainly I had never seen him do something like that. It was new to me and I don't like it. At all. Did he really kill him ?

"I'm sorry, but I had to." He said dropping the knife while staring at the fresh dead body. He had no expression on his face and he seemed calm, too calm if you want my opinion. Like what he had done was totally normal. But it wasn't !

"Why ? Why did you do that ? " I asked still in choc.