chapter 24

*Tyler Pov*

My lips finally met Troyes and we shared a long passionate kiss. Eventually we both needed air something that left use sitting there grasping for air and staring at eachother.

"How long do we have untill they come back"

"15 minutes, but other people can walk in tilly"

frankly I dident care anymore. I needed Troyes hands on me. I needed him now. I felt his hand slowly moving its way up my thigh. I grasped for air once again before his hand reached my bulge.

"Mr Oakley and Mr Mellet we need you to get dressed and join us downstairs. As fast as possible gentlemen"

We both showered and put on clothes. We had seen on the workers face that something was very wrong. As we reached the lobby a bunch of people were standing there. Tyler took my hand leading me towards the center of the crowd.

Suddenly I saw something rather unexpected. Zoe was full on crying into Alfies cheast. Weren't they suppose to be on their way home?

Just as we reached Zoe and Alfie a rather big man stepped up on a small stage.

"Hey, my name is John Smith and I am the owner of this hotel. It is my sad duty to inform you that the airport has been taken over. It's about 20 masked men with heavy veapons in there. They have taken about 100-150 hostages. There is a shotdown in all of downtown. Therefore you are not allowed to leave this hotel at this point. We will offcourse have updates as soon as we get them. Untill we hear something we have to stay calm. Thank you"

I heard sobs all around me, and Alfie pointed to the lift picking up Zoe easily. We arrived to the room and Zoe laid down on the bed, Troye next to her. Me and Alfie sat down in the chairs. Alfie started telling:

"So me, Zoe,Marcus and Niomi took a cab to the airport early as planned. Cause the girls wanted to go shopping. We noticed 15 minutes after we arrived that Zoe had forget her makeup bag in the hotel bathroom. We tryed texting you but both phones were of so we decided to take a cab here. We were about to leave again when they stopped us. Marcus and Niomi are still there"

Alfie har tears running down his cheeks now. I mean Marcus is his best friend. I know he's only staying strong for Zoe. I hugged him and said "the only thing we can really do is sleep and see what will happen in the morning"

A sleepy Troye layed next to me on one of the double beds while Alfie slid down besides a already sleeping Zoe. I felt Troyes legs tangling protectively into mine before I drifted to sleep.

A/N So I think its a pretty decent chapter! I hope you all will vote and comment for Narcus's happy ending x btw I worked hard on this so I good its good!

Malin