chapter 18

*Alfie pov*

After what happened I had told the gang that me and Zoe needed some time to decide if we wanted to stay at the house. We had been sleeping at Zoes flat and she seemed to be a lot better.

I decide to take her to her favorite pet shop to look at some guinea pig toys as pippin and percys birthday was upcoming.

I dialed Felixs number and got him and Marxist and their pug Edgar to tag along to get some lunsj. It was kind of good to be with someone outside the gang for a change.

Zoe and Marzia was in a deep conversation about some new make up brand, and I used the oppertunity to ask Felix for gaming tips.

As we were inside the pet shop I reseved a call from Louise. I got kind of confused as it would be much more likely for her to call Zoe.

I picked up and stood there mainly like a big questionssign besides Felix. Louise was sounding real stressed and were talking like a hurricane.

"Take a deep breath and repreat everything about 10 times slower" I said with a breif look at Felix.

" Troye found Tyler in bed with... Marcus. He freaked and headed towards the airport. We found out he left for freaking Scotland. He got a aunt in Glasgow. We can't all affort to go but Tyler, Marcus and Booming are going. I know its a shitty time but can you and Zoe go too? You are Marcus best friend. Talk to him. Zoe Will deal with Troye if Tyler can't."

I was kind of in shock but I gave the phone to Felix who fastly got Zoe and then they agreed to drive us to the airport.

Zoe truest multiple times to call Troye but his phone was of. Tyler had really messed it up. I don't think Marcus would do anything but I mean he could be courius.

We waljed in and imitiadly went up to security. I looked at Marcus who avoided looking at me. Well shame cause  Zoe already booked us a room together.

They called our plane and soon we were all there annoyed about the delate plane.

A/N Heyy guys were not dead Haha! Well I finished my oral exam and got a b yayy I don't suck!