chapter 10

* Tyler's pov *

It was sometime between 3 and 4.30a.m. I sat up and rubbed my aching head. I really shouldn't have drank all that alcohol.

I felt warmth coming from my left side, I looked down and saw an adorable Troye sleeping next to me.

Wait, why is Troye asleep in my bed?! We didn't. ..did we? No way, I wasn't drunk enough to forget THAT, although I still am under the effect. He probably just fell asleep while keeping an eye on me. Yeah that's it.

Besides he's fully clothed, if there had been any action they definitely wouldn't have been there.

I eyed Troye's sleeping form, his dark strands gone messy and rufflable. His milky skin almost glowing under the moonlighy seeping through the open curtains.

I lied back down but propped myself on my elbow, still gazing at my gorgeous bestie. Almost subconsciously, I lifted my fingers to his head, playing with a particular tuft of hair that had fallen over his eyes.

My hands travelled down his face,  gentally caressing his cheek, tracing circles with my thumb. I smiled to myself, wondering how I got lucky enough to meet.  Even if we weren't together, luck is still on my side.

My fingers traced his full bottom lip, whose rich colour only invited me closer.

I placed soft pecks along his chin, leading down his neck. Troye stirred,  but didn't wake, and he let slip the slightest of moans.

I slid my arm round his waist, and pulled his figure closer to mine, as close as I could get him without waking him up.

I looked at the peaceful expression etched on his face, and wondered what he'd say if he knew. Would he hate me? Would he like me back?  Would things change?

All of my previous worries still lurked in my head, but they somehow seemed...dimmer,  less prominent,  smaller.

At that moment I was close to not caring about the consequences,  and I something within me was pushing me forwards, egging me on.

I placed my free hand on Troye's face and allowed myself to drift closer, my breath not making a sound.

I leaned in slowly,  and placed a peck on the corner of those heavenly lips, and suddenly arms were wrapping around my neck,  pulling me closer, and Troye's lips connected with mine.

Shocked and taken by surprise I returned Troye's soft, gentle kiss with one of my own. Butterflies invaded my stomach and raged through my chest as our lips moved in sync and we were lost in our eternal liplock.

suddenly I didn't care about the consequences and the fear. I let the passion I'd been holding back seep into the kiss, which became fiercer, more desperate.

I let my lust show and kissed Troye with a burning passion, I allowed him to feel the extent of this love that was driving me to the brink of insanity, through burning sensation on our hungry lips.

My grip on his waist tightened as I pulled him into me, close enough to feel every inch of him against the whole of me.

One of his hands travelled down my back while the other latched itself to my hair, holding tight.

I was unable to hold anything back. I wanted more of-all of, Troye. There was a hunger in me which needed to be satiated.

I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance,  and he allowed me access without hesitation.

I felt his soft tongue on mine, twirling and turning, exploring the amazing new territory, intertwining in a passionate and lustful tango. I then realised that maybe he'd been longing for me as much I had been for him.

We broke apart only because our lungs were starting to struggle for air (how inconsiderate of them!).

We looked at each other, panting, as though seeing eachother in a whole new light,  and realised that I'd been stupid for fearing this.

Troye's iridescent blue eyes met mine and, after what felt like an eternity, a smile broke through his expression.

His arms locked around my waist and he hugged me, holding me as tight as he dared, and he muttered;

" Finally".

There wasn't any need for words. I envolped him in my arms,  returning his hug with a powerful one of my own,  and rested my chin atop his head, breathing in the irresistible scent of his hair (which was now even messier).

We fell asleep in each other's arms, not wanting to leave the other again.

A/N

Heeey :D what did you think? Did I make you fangirl?  I hope so :P

This was the most fun I've ever had writing a chapter,  although my mum did walk in on me and asked me why I was blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Please rate/comment if you liked it, it means a lot :)

-C