Chapter Fifteen : The Private Meeting - Part 1

Ayesha's P.O.V

Finally, the day has arrived. I was going to know the name of my best friend's crush. 

Happiness is at its peak, trust me. I don't know why but I have intuition that it's going to be a great day. Normally, I don't get such sort of feelings, maybe it is because I'll be meeting Rayyan after so many days! Isn't it awesome? I wonder how would he look now? I'm probably seeing him after a month. The last time I saw him he was in complete mess or rather his hair were a complete mess. looks like either he doesn't comb or maybe his hair is like that since birth. It looks like some kind of fountain on his head or maybe the crown of the pineapple. His dressing? loose t-shirts with a pair of jeans. 

The thing is he looks good and he has all of the features and qualities in the world but he just can't carry himself. Don't blame me for observing him so much. I have this lousy habit to observe people from head to toe. It's not that I'm checking them out but I understand their choices. How deplorable or fantastic can it be. 

Too much of excitement, eh?

Oh my conscience! I missed you so much.

I know! The reason I'm here!

Great!

So Mrs. Shaikh, accept your mistake you were wrong and I was right. Finally your so called boyfriend left you, right? And who remains? Only and only Rayyan. Think over it again, you fool. Confess your feelings!

Woah! Hold your horses. We are meeting just to have some good quality time to spend and not for accepting each others marriage proposals.

Who are you kidding? What do you think he's going to actually tell you the name? and you think it can can be any other girl apart from you? 

Half of the things you say are wrong!

Oh really? then see for yourself now. 

Bye. 

This conscience gets on my nerves at times. But wait? It's the inner you right? Ugh. I'd better leave this topic.

It was afternoon and I could hear the ringtone of my phone from below the covers.

"AYESHA! Come on the terrace. I'm waiting." Before I could answer he cut the call.

Stupid person.

I quickly wore my abaya paired up with a yellow hijab. Yay. I'm ready to go now.

I mentally groaned. Climbing three floors is a tiring job.

As soon as I reached the terrace I couldn't see Rayyan. Where is he?

"LOOK MR. RAYYAN SHAIKH, IF YOU'RE PRANKING ME THEN IT IS USELESS BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE HIDING!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Still no reply. Where the hell is he?

I checked the other end of the terrace, too. There was no sign of him.