Duas to ask Allah for Jannah and protection from Jahannam

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu, as I sat on the prayer mat doing Dhikr (Zikr) of Allah after Maghrib Salah, one of my Khala (Mum's sister) told her 5 year old daughter, "will you not eat custard-apple?" She was quick to reply no. Then in order to feed her, my Khala told, "but it's the fruit of Jannah, so please eat it." She replied, "no I will eat it in Jannah." MashaAllah! Everyone said In Shaa Allah to her words. But this just melted my heart, I instantly rose up my hands and made Dua, "Allahumma Inni As'Alukal Jannatul Firdaus (O Allah I ask you for Jannatul Firdaus)."

Aameen for everyone too! It's so important for us to ask Allah to enter us in Jannah and to protect us from Jahannam.

To seek protection from Jahannam one should read this Dua: "Allahumma ajirni min an-nar (O Allah, protect me from the Fire)."

You can anytime read these Duas in abundance, but you can also combine these Duas and read it this way:
"O Allah, I ask You for PARADISE and seek Your protection from the FIRE

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ النَّارِ
Allaahumma 'innee 'as'alukal-jannata wa 'a'oothu bika minan-naar."

(Reference: Abu Dawud. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/328).

For a more detailed Dua, here it is:
"In a Saheeh (authentic) hadeeth in Sunan Ibn Maajah, A'ishah radi Allahu anha narrated that the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam taught her this duaa:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ أَوْ عَمَلٍ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ النَّارِ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ

أَوْعَمَلٍ وَأَسْأَلُكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ كُلَّ قَضَاءٍ قَضَيْتَهُ لِي خَيْرًا

Allāhumma Innī As'alukal-Jannaħ Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa Acūdhu Bika Min-Nāri Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa As'aluka An Tajcala Kulla Qaḍā'in Qaḍaytahu Lī Khayran

O Allah, I ask You of Paradise and every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I seek refuge in You from the Fire and from every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I ask You that You make whatever You have decreed for me a means of good."

Lastly, a Hadeeth telling us the results of asking these Duas and it's impact upon us:

It was narrated that Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say, 'O Allah, admit him to Paradise.' Whoever seeks protection from the Fire three times, Hell will say, 'O Allah, protect him from the Fire.'"

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2572; Ibn Majah, 4340. This is a saheeh hadeeth; it was classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jami', 6275).

May Allah (S.W.T) makes us all amongst those who repent often, please Him, obey Him by fulfilling all His commandments, be a good Muslim to gain His love, be more thankful to Him and may He forgive us all and make us all amongst His chosen slaves!

Also my constant Duas:
May Allah (S.W.T) cure all those who are ill, grant everyone good health, increase us all in Imaan and strengthen it, keep us all steadfast on our Deen, have mercy upon us and keep the Ummah united.

AAMEEN YA RABBAL AALAMEEN IN UNISON! Taqabbal Allahu Minna Wa Minkum! Remember the Ummah in your Duas❤️✨BarakAllahu Feekum fid Duniya wal Akhirah!!

P.S- this message was supposed to be up on my message board, but it became so long that I was like, "you know what, just post it in your book."😀