The ability to EAT

Last Friday ( April 9, 2004 ), we had the opportunity to visit a sick brother in a Hospital in East York, Canada. This brother had an infection in his stomach which caused it to explode. As a result, the doctors had to remove half of his stomach through an operation. For seven days, he was unable to eat or drink anything. Nutrients were being provided to him by using specialised methods. During our visit, we told him to be patient and pray to Allah SWT for quick recovery. At one point, the brother made a very important statement.
He said, "Now I have understood that if Allah SWT doesn't want, we cannot eat even one grain of rice."

Being able to eat and drink is a great blessing of Allah SWT. How costly and difficult it is to digest one meal without having a stomach! We should thank Allah SWT again and again for letting us digest our meals without having to go through these difficulties!

Alhamdulillah for everything! Alhamdulillah for every single blessings in our lives! Alhamdulillah for our health! Alhamdulillah for every proper organ of our body! Alhamdulillah WE ARE BREATHING!
Alhamdulillah FOR GIVING US CHANCE TO MAKE OUR AKHIRAH!

Let us make the maximum use of our time friends to make our Akhirah better! For this life is only a TEST...and prison for the BELIEVERS!