7 righteous people whom Allah will shade on the Day of Judgement

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu. I pray you all are doing well. May Allah (S.W.T) grant everyone good health, ease all the difficulties, forgive all our sins and bless each one of you with best of both the worlds, Aameen.

This chapter is an important topic in Islam which everyone should know and they should practice it too, In shaa Allah!

Bismillah-Hir-Rahman-Nir-Raheem

All Praise be to Allah (S.W.T) the Lord of the Worlds and blessings be on Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S), His Family and Companions, Aameen.

***
Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "There are seven persons whom Allah will shade on a day when there is no shade but his. They are a just ruler, a young person who grew up in the worship of Allah, a person whose heart is attached to the mosques, two persons who love each other and who meet and depart from each other for the sake of Allah, a man whom a beautiful woman of high status seduces but he rejects her by saying I fear Allah, a person who spends in charity and conceals it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has given, and a person who remembered Allah in private and he wept."
(Source: Sahih al-Bukhārī 629, Sahih Muslim 1031)
[Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

In this beautiful Hadith, the Prophet (S.A.W.S) spoke about small acts of worship which result in such a huge reward: shade on the Day when there will be no shade except His Shade. This may not seem like much at first but then reflect upon the following Hadith: 'On the Day of Resurrection, the sun would draw so close to the people that there would be left a distance of only one mile. The people will be submerged in perspiration according to their deeds, some up to their ankles, some up to their knees, some up to the waist and some would have the bridle of perspiration and, while saying this, the Messenger of Allah put his hand towards his mouth.'
(al Miqdaad ibn Aswad & collected in Saheeh Muslim (Eng. trans) vol.4, p.1487-8, no. 6852)

And in another Hadith, some will be submerged in sweat 'seventy arm-lengths in the earth.'
(Abu Hurairah and collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (Eng. trans.) vol.8, p.353, no.539) and Muslim (Eng. trans.) vol.4, p.l487, no.6851)

So who would want more then, on this Day, than to be under the Shade and protection of Allah (S.W.T)?

Let us examine now the characteristics and virtues of these seven categories of people who will be worthy of such an exalted position on the Day of Gathering:

1. A Just Ruler

The concept of Justice in Islam is very important and it is something which the Muslim - Ruler and the ruled - must apply in all matters without exception. Justice means to give each the right he deserves: Muslim or non-Muslim, relative or stranger, friend or enemy.

Allah says: '...And do not let hatred cause you to act unjustly, that is nearer to piety (Al-Qur'an Surah Maidah chapter 5 verse 8)

Unfortunately, even if we admit this in theory, we quickly forget it in practice. So we find that when we speak about our friends and loved ones, we praise them beyond reason and when we speak about those whom we hold difference with, we can find no good in them and we just capitalize on their bad points. This is far removed from the justice which Allah loves and gives great reward for, as mentioned in the following Hadith: