Words of Motivation Pt1

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu, how are you all lovelies? May Allah (S.W.T) cure all those who are ill and grant everyone good health. May He (S.W.T) increase us in Imaan and make it stronger, Aameen.

I love you all so much for Allah's sake. You guys are truly amazing! You have always been my supporter in every way. Jazakumullah Khairan for always reading my book!

Do check out my beautiful sister's daily Islamic reminder's book called 'Deen_over_Dunya' by diamondgurly It will be a very good book to read, to get reminded everytime!

My exams will be starting In shaa Allah, because of which I will update another chapter after 20th April maybe. Do remember everyone in your Duas for all those people who are going to give their exams.

I dedicate today's chapter to all of my beautiful readers!

Today's chapter is for those people who are suffering from any problems or any difficulties in life. I had a good collection of motivational quotes, so I thought to put it together in a form of chapter, as it can be helpful to you all. I am sure someone amongst you around the world, who reads my book can relate to today's post!

I am posting the images such that it will tell you a story, it will empathise on the importance of how we should turn to Salah, frequent Duas and Qur'an for help during any difficult situation in life. It will help you understand that no sin is greater than Allah's mercy and that you should repent and move on keeping the faith on your Duas, and not listen to Shaytan.

The limit to post images is 20, and because my message requires more than 20 images, I am dividing the chapter in 2 parts. Please do continue with second part to complete your story.

Happy reading❤️