Chapter 11: A series of Random events

Zoe's POV

WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR! I must have like a million things in my closet but at times like this. You can NEVER EVER find something to wear.

After like 10 minutes of pulling my hair and trying on like 60 different outfits, I finally settle on a long black and white dress with strips and flower print on it and a white jean jacket to go with it. I also put on black dangle earrings and black sandals with jewels down the middle.

Like my friend Anni would say in my times of doubt. "YOU LOOK PERF!" not matter what shabby clothes I would be wearing.

I don't put any makeup cause that's not me. I sat down on the couch with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and wait for what seemed like days when in the reality that I refuse to live in, it has only been like 20 minutes.

Ok twiddling your thumbs probably has to be the funniest thing I have ever done. Like seriously have you ever tried it? It is like so random but so fun! Anyway so I sitting there twiddling my thumbs rapidity like an idiot, when Carmen comes into the room running from someone who I can't see and closes the door behind her.

"Who are you running from?" I ask.
Carmen answers "I was running from my mate, Ryan, I pranked him by putting green temporary hair dye in his shampoo. The thing is he doesn't realize that it is temporary!"

Then I bust out laughing because I just realized that she came into the room her hair was like literally all over the place. "What are you laughing at?" she said totally frazzled.

I can't stop laughing and I was trying to focus on breathing so all I could do was point to the vanity mirror.She walking slowly to the mirror like it was going to eat her or something then busted out laughing with me. This obviously didn't help because she has a crazy laugh that just makes you laugh harder no matter what the situation is.

After we finished laughing, she grabbed one of my unused brand new hairbrushes and started to brush her hair. I didn't mind of course because one she was the one who brought it for me and two I have like 8 of these anyway.

Then Carmen whispered to me,"I won't tell anyone of your crazy thumb twiddling if you don't tell anyone about my hair."

"Deal!" I said a little too urgently.Then she starts to twiddle her thumbs in my mockery and we fall on the bed in fits of laughter.

A/N

How did you like that chapter? I think that they are going to be the best of friends! What do you think?

Remember to

Vote

Comment

and Follow!

Love you all! <3

-DJ