Chapter 8: That feeling you get

• Dedicated to All my readers! <3

Zander's POV

I stood in front of Zoe's door with this goofy grin on my face. I must have looked like a stalker or something but at that time, I didn't even really care.

          I walked down the hall to my room that was just a couple of doors down from Zoe’s. I made sure her room was close to me. When I saw her, I couldn’t help it.

She kissed me! She actually kissed me. So what if it was only on the cheek? She still kissed me! I sound like my sister, which is not a good thing.

What is Zoe doing to me? She's messing with my feelings. I just can't fall in love with her. I just can't! Not again. She's not even my mate! She has one but he's a jerk and she rejected him. She still might have feelings for him.

Zoe is just amazing, sweet, funny, and beautiful. I've only felt this way about someone else before.

Her, I still remember her fresh in my mind, as if she was still alive. I still remember her twinkling laugh, her eyes that sparked mischievously when she was about to prank someone, how her hair smelt or a summer morning and how we would kiss under our cherry tree...

Tears fell down my face at the thought of her it’s a good thing that I was in my room. No one should see the future Alpha cry.

 Zoe is different.

She is familiar somehow. I just can't place my finger on it. I am determined to make her my Luna. I already love her. I don't know how you can fall in love with someone you just met but I already have strong feelings for her. I saw Alex eying her earlier and I growled but Zoe didn't seem to hear me. I won't let him hurt her. If I have to, I will fight for her!

Zoe's POV

I kissed him, on the cheek! What if I pushed it too much? What if he didn't like it? He looked happy though. I certainly am. He is so....... wonderful!

He has brought such joy into my life that I have never experienced before. I am so glad he found me! I would have committed suicide if it weren't for him. He saved my life without even knowing it. I love him for that.

Wait...... I love him. How can you love someone you just met? I don't know how, but I have never been sure of anything else in my life before. I have only felt this way about someone else before.

Jake. I wonder where he is. I miss him to pieces. There is something about Zander though. he is sweet. He is hiding something though. By the end of this month, I plan to have figured that out. I have a pretty good idea of what that secret might be.

Someone keeps coming into my mind. What was his name...? Alex! That’s his name! He was certainly attractive but, he had cockiness to him that I don't really like. He is sweet though. However, my heart belongs to Zander.

Then I remembered I had to go shopping! I grabbed a teal see-though long sleeve shirt on. Not without putting a white tank top under it though. Don't want to look like a you know........ Mandi.

Then I put on a pair of nude colored skinny jeans and teal sandals. I combed my black hair and left it wavy. Wavy complemented my dark tan Hispanic skin. I didn't think I needed any makeup. I have never worn it before so I decided that now was not the best time to try it out then walk downstairs looking like a clown fool.

I walked outside my room then realized I had no clue were downstairs was. I debated then chose to take the corridor to the right. Just my luck. I ran smack into a hard chest. I looked up to see...........

A/N

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Who do you think it’s gonna be?

What do you think of Zoe and Zander? Will their love prevail or will a certain someone come in a mess up their budding romance?

What I said was true though. Suicide is not the answer, no matter how hard you wish it was, it never was and never will be the answer. If you feel that way, ask for help, talk to someone, talk to me! I'll be there for you! I have been in that situation before and I can and will do my best to help you! that is how I feel at least!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-DJ