5

I was already able to write almost half of the chapter when I realized I have used the usual "I" rather than my attempt of using "you". This is because I was writing alternately with Unbidden hahaha 

I know this will be weird but I'm transitioning back to using "I" instead of "you".

-----

Chaey's POV

"You can use either that couch or that bed, I don't really care. I mostly live in my studio anyways,"

I shut my eyes closed when he just go and went out of the room, not even bothering to hear my response.

Without any energy, I sat down on the couch behind me. There's no way I'm going to sleep on his bed. That's just weird.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

"What mess have I've gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself.

If I knew that finally going out of my unit will make my life turn a hundred and eighty degrees, I should have let myself rotten on my own bed until my parents decide to kick me out.

But no, I had to go out, save an old lady (which I don't regret),  get a new job, and move in on his room until they get me a new place to stay with.

To be honest, I didn't know why I agreed when his mother told me she got me a job at BigHit. To my surprise though, Yoongi didn't oppose in any way. I reckoned that his mom did everything and he doesn't have any choice but to agree. I mean, he made it very clear to me last time when his mom went out.

"Don't do anything stupid. Just because my mom did this for you doesn't mean I am okay with it,"

"I didn't ask for this," I answered and he glared at me, his steps slowly getting closer to where I was.

In a flash, he was just a few inches away from me.

I didn't know if I should be afraid or be intimidated but the guy has serious problems.

"I don't care. Just know your place and don't make me regret agreeing on my mother," he stated before flipping my forehead and turning away afterward.

I still feel sulky about it.

It was obvious that the guy hates me. Not once did he spare me a glance indicating that he at least acknowledge my presence.

Two days had gone incredibly fast. After I was discharged from the hospital, his parents told me they found me a job. I actually declined but his mom insisted and I couldn't just say no after she said that it will help her sleep at night knowing that she was at least able to do something for me.

In all honesty, her staying with me the entire four days was more than enough. And they paid for the bills too so I think it's all good.

But she was persistent, too persistent.

With one big luggage full of clothes,  a few of the devices I use for editing, my cards, and some cash,  and my laptop which I wasn't sure if still working, I left the rest of my things in the unit and just told the housekeeper to send everything to my mom's. Besides, I still have my old room in our house. My father wouldn't just throw away my things, right?

I was told that my room was still being fixed. Apparently, Bang Pd learned that I don't have a place to live in and he said they were reconstructing one room to be my editing studio and they'll just put a bed on the corner or something like that.