2

Chaey's POV

🎶 Alright, a repeating seesaw game

It's about time we put an end to it

All right, this boring seesaw game

Somebody has to get out of here

Though neither of us can 🎶

You opened your eyes a little, your consciousness slowly slipping but not after your eyes caught a form sitting beside what seemed to be a bed you were into.

You can't see his face but you were sure it was a man.

He was singing softly and you didn't know if you were just dizzy and sleepy or what but his voice helps you get back to sleep.

So you did...

----

"Yoongi, I'm sorry for calling you here always. Your mother was so scared and we can't seem to locate anyone connected to her. We owe her your mother's life,"

"It's okay, father. We're on leave anyways,"

There it was again, the sound of a dreamy voice. It was light and floaty like it was lifting everything up around you.

A soft groan escaped your lips, your eyes slowly squinting and you had to close it once again when a flash of artificial light almost blinded you.

And they heard.

"Young lady, are you okay?" you heard the voice of the older man. Slowly, your eyes opened and it took you quite some time to be able to adjust.

There it was, white walls, the smell of the antiseptic and alcohol,  the white sheets, and most importantly, the two men who were towering in front of you.

One was older but the calm demeanor he was showing made you calm down a little despite the fact that you are unfamiliar with them. The other one had a cold expression on his face, though you weren't sure if it was something you did but he wasn't frowning nor smiling at you either.

"Yoongi, call your mother," the older man instructed.

Yoongi... So that's his name.

Soon enough, the woman you saw last time came into view. Her face full of worry yet you can easily recognize the look of relief perhaps because you're now awake.

"Thank God you were now awake. You had been asleep for two days, young lady. How are you feeling?" she asked, her hands over mine and you didn't want to deny but you felt warmth coming from her.

A soft smile escaped your lips.

"I'm okay, ma'am. Sorry for worrying. Did you say I was here for two days?" you asked, a slight worry digging inside you, the fact that your mom might realize that you're not at home and maybe worrying about not sitting on you very well.

"Yes, the doctor said you're just sleeping though. You must have been tired to sleep like that," she smiled and you did the same.

And you remember the song, the sound of that dreamy voice.

"That song..." you whispered and your eyes caught him, his eyebrow-raising and you were contemplating how you should react. He doesn't seem to like you and normally, you won't bother yourself but you can't help but be curious.

"What song?" she asked, you look back at her and shake your head.

"Nothing," you whispered, your eyes now on the table as you recognize your phone.