I swear this man is getting on my last nerve.

"I have hidden cameras all over my house, even your little home has a few in some secret places" he chuckled.

Did he even say in my little sweet home? The thought of him watching me makes me feel uncomfortable.

I walked towards his desk, sat down on top of it and crossed my legs slowly more seductively.

"I do hope you're lying, Carter. I'd be a terrible shame if your dear father found out that his darling boy is spying on his poor maid while she sleeps" I fake cried.

Should I mess with him while he's at work watching me? It could back fire on me later but I have nothing else to do. I'll put him in his place.

While licked my lips seductively, I let my hair loose out of the ponytail, and shook my hair around.

It's quiet... but I can feel him watching me hard. I can feel his glaze on my body, it's like he's standing in front of me scanning all of my body.

"Ezra. Careful" he called with sexy low voice.

Fuck, I'm getting turned on. His voice sounds dark but I could tell he was turned on already. Too bad he's at work.

"It's getting hot in here- Carter" I said playfully.

My body was moving my its own, slowly my hands began to undo each button one by one. Finally, I came into realization what I was getting myself into. Before, he was able to see my red laced bra, I stopped while giggled and buttoned up my shirt.

"Did you enjoy my little show?" I asked but there was no answer "I'll take that for a- yes. Have a good day at work. Carter." I said leaving the room.

As I closed the door behind me, my phone ringed in my pocket.

"Calling while at work? Really Carter, It was just a tease-" I giggled. Once I saw the number, I already knew who it was.

My brother.

Without hesitation I answered the phone excitedly "Hello! N-Navin. I'm so glad you're calling me, I have so much to tell you-" A dark voice spoke interrupting me.

That's... not Navin. What the fuck is going on over there? Please still be safe big brother.

"My, my, my. Don't you sound cute. Navin has such a cute little sister, I'm jealous. Why won't you introduce me? I'll treat her right... all night long. Listen, Cupcake. Your brother owes me some money but he tells me that you can help with that little situation. If you send me five thousand dollars then.. I'll let your brother off the hook and you won't have to see him end up paralyzed in the hospital. Understood? I'll let you speak to him. Oh, one more thing. Tell the guard and he'll only have two fingers on each hand. I expect the money in tonight, I'll have you send the money to the account under Mason109."the man spoke with a creepy voice. There was some ruffing sound on the phone, then a painful grunting sound.

A disgusting shiver went down my spine.

"Hey, there Berry. How's my berrytastic little sister?" Navin said. My heart dropped, they were abusing him again... Why can't I do anything to help him?!

"Is that all you have to say to me?! Are you fucking kidding me! I've been worried sick for months Navin. Now, out of the blue I hear that you need money from me to save your ass? Did you not say to me that you don't want to speak to me! Listen, I'll send you the money but please try to keep yourself alive. We're all we have Navin, if your not with me then-" I choked. I couldn't hold it anymore, the tears burning down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I really am Ezra. Ever since you were young you've handled so many things on your shoulder and I- I'm just a failure as a brother. I thought I'd be helping you at that time but I've only made it worse for you... I'm so so sorry" he replied sadly.

I know that he's sorry, but actions speak louder than words and right now his actions are telling what I don't want to hear. Ugh, I need a glass of wine, make that a whole bottle.

"I'll send you the money, please just promise me you'll try and stay alive?"I said.

"I'll try but you know me" he joked.

I groaned in annoyance. Great. Now, I only have ten large left in my savings.

Navin cleared his throat "All jokes aside. I promise my berrytastic little sister" he laughed.

I should be furious with him but I just couldn't help and laugh at that stupid nickname. Gosh, how much I miss him.

"I thought you not seeing me or calling, would be good for you but man it hurts my big bad brother image to say this... I really miss you. I love you, sis." He said sweetly.

I wiped away my tears "I miss and love you too, Navin" I replied.

We spoke for an hour, I filled him in on what has been going on for the past few weeks.

"Wow. Here I thought you were doing great then again after what I heard, you need a drink and vacation." He joked. I left out the part about the dinner with Carter. My brother hates rich snobby people, he despises them.

He wasn't to excited when I started to work as a maid for rich people, instead he was extremely against it but what could I do? The pay was perfect... even though my employer wasn't.

The day went by fast- in a blink of an eye, it was already almost eight, my goodness. I did everything that he listed for me to do.

Finished cooking dinner; a delicious orange salmon marinade with spinach. Mr. Rose and the workers loved when I cooked this... maybe Carter would too, lets hope.

Carter still hasn't gave me the list of food he preferred to eat, therefore I'll go by his father taste. The sound of the door opened then the door slammed closed.

"Good evening, I made dinner" I spoke, I turned around. There Carter stood staring at me with lust and anger in his eyes.

It was silence... slowly he loosened his blue tie while not breaking eye contact.

"Strip. Now" he ordered.

Say what?