Elena Hearts Chapter 1

Well hello there I'm Elena Hearts I'm a cheerleader captain it runs in the family. I love to cheer so much it's really fun. I had a ex-boyfriend but he die in the car crash his parents move away that's when I thought it's better not to have a boyfriend any more so there it is.

"Elena Time For School" mom yelled

"Okay mom" I said no one wants to got to school any ways lets go.

When I went downstairs I said Hi to my parents and siblings. I have a twin his name is Elvis Hearts he dating my friend they been together for 3 years right now we are all seniors.

"Come on twin time to go" Elvis said
"Bye parents we love you" we said at the sametime.

Is kind of creepy.

I took my car and Elvis took his car.

~~10 minutes later ~~

We finally arrived in school well time to go inside. I was greeted by many people there really nice it's not like other school have mean girls and boys this school is really calm and chill.

I went to my locker and Oh boy there were filled with flowers, candys, and notes it being doing this since Elemetary. My bestfriend came up to me his name is Jake Falls.

"Hi Elena" he waved and he look at my locker. "Again" he chuckled

"Yup they will never stop who ever put this I really want to meet this person instead of hiding " I sighed

"Maybe you will, you just don't know who it is " he said

"Maybe you right any ways I got to go to class bye" I waved

"Bye" he whisper under his breath

Elvis came up to Jake. "When are you going to tell her how you feel" Elvis said. " Not now but soon" he said. "You better hurry before someone ask her out" he walk away.

I went to my class and I was greeted by the teacher telling me to go to the office. I went to the office I knocked at the door I heard the man say "Come in". I went in and there it was a boy that is 6'5 he's built with muscles, he have does beautiful ocean blue eyes, he has does brown hair like made of gold. Wait what? Why am I thinking? Snap out of it Elena.

" You want to see me sir " I said nicely. "Yes I need you to show this man the whole school he will be joining football since your a cheerleader you will see him alot." he said. "Okay come um..."

************************************

Hi sorry İ didn't write the other story but someone really inspire me to write again follow her story there really amazing and her friends story too they are good author angel48183 & Gema15writes & BrianaLwrites those are the ones that inspire me. Read their story there is alot of drama