Chapter 13: Surprise!

"Y/N, come back! It's not safe!"

Negan's voice rang through your ears while you continued to walk through the trees, tears making your vision blurry.

She never cared for me. She decided to leave, not vice versa; but  why does she still have that picture?

You can't even think straight at this point as you feel two strong hands grab onto your shoulders, pulling you back. You turn with your eyes shut tight, pulling your shoulders away from whomever was holding onto you.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you, Negan. Leave me the fuck alone!" you shout, opening your eyes to find two walkers inches away from you.

You shout in surprise, grabbing your knife from your boot. You make quick movements, stabbing one in the head, causing it to collapse. You feel a sudden wave of fatigue rush over you as you attempt to kill the walker next to you. You trip over a log as you tried to back away from the monster, dropping your knife and giving it the advantage. It falls on top of you, snapping its jaws at you as you held it back with all of your strength. Struggling, you could feel your arm begin to give out. You shut your eyes again, awaiting for your arm to fall and the monster to take you as its dinner. As your arm soon falls, you feel the hot breath. You could no longer feel anything: not the branches under your back or the leaves. Nothing.