Chapter 21

Only murder was going through her brain, if she was somewhere outside where she couldn't reach Andrea in time, she wouldn't even have a daughter right now. She couldn't believe she'd stoop so low as to hurt her child, she can do whatever she thinks she can do to her and say whatever the hell she want, but messing with Aaliyah was a definite fuck up. Amber walked into the house and grabbed a bottle of whine down, she popped the top and poured me a very large glass. She turned off all of the lights and sat at the dining table, placed her feet on the dining table and slowly sipped on her drink. A few minutes later she heard her stupid voice.

"Baby I'm home" she announced.

"I see you dropped that pig of a baby mama you call Amber" she laughed at her own joke, Amber rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm wearing something sexy for you"

"Trifling ass trick" Vanessa jumped and turned on the lights.

"Amber... Where the hell is August?"

"Bitch I texted you"

"Why?"

"Because you got me fucked up. Your hoe ass fed my daughter strawberries and almost killed her"

"Wh... What, n-no, Who would do that" Amber gave her the evil eye and a pointed look.

"That's over the top, I would nev-"

"I don't want to hear all of that" she stood and walked towards her.

"Now, did you give Aaliyah strawberries?"

"No"

"I really let you slide when you popped up at my job tripping, you been calling me out my name, feeding my daughter bullshit and now you tried to kill her?"

"N-no"

"If you tell me the truth, I'll let you have August"

"... Fine, I gave her one strawberry, but I didn't know she was allergic"

"You did know, because I told you and so did August"

"... I forgot?" Amber rolled her eyes and back handed her to the floor.

"Do you remember now" Vanessa held the left side of her face as she looked up at me.

"I can't Believe you did that"

"I do"

Vanessa struggled to get back up.

"Am I jogging your memory a little"

"Why did you hit me?"

"Because your a fucking liar and I want to do so much worse to you like end your life, but I have a daughter that depends on me"

"You know what, fuck you. You took everything from me, you made him love you, you made him take my son away and leave me for you, I hate you. I will always hate you, He left ME for you and I honestly don't know why. I look better than you, I have more friends than you, I'm popular, better eye candy and he left ME for YOU"

"The difference between me and you is that I actually care about him"

"I do care, why would I do all of this shit if I didn't car-"

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIS CHILD! THAT IS NOT CARE, THAT'S CRAZY!" She was quiet.

"You almost killed his child and you tried to jump me, you get fly at the mouth every chance you get, you made up a child you never had and your feeding my six year old bullshit. You have me completely fucked up and what you don't understand is that you will never take my place, ever! You do not have a place in his heart and if you did you don't anymore because of the choices you made. You need to pine after someone who wants you because August will always be MY man" Vanessa was angry, you could see it in her eyes.

"He does love me"

"No baby, he doesn't"

"YES HE DOES!" she lunged at her and grabbed her hair, they fell to the floor. Amber punched her in the stomach and made her double over in pain. Amber over powered her and gave straight fave shots. When she saw blood she stopped and stood up, no Vanessa wasn't dead, but she would be in the ICU for a while. Amber washed her hands in the kitchen, grabbed Vanessa's phone and started deleting messages.

"Alright listen, after I take you to the hospital, you will lie your ass off. You will tell them that your new boyfriend beat you up and fled the city. You won't give out any names if they pressure you, keep a tight lip if you don't I have a few people that won't mind digging a little hole to bury you in. I'm from the hood and there you either have connections or you don't make it. Do we understand each other?" She nodded weakly.

"Good, now get up" she slowly stood and I helped her to a chair, Amber cleaned up the blood on her face and on the floor before taking her to her car and to the hospital, of course they asked her what happened and when she told them they called the police to take her statement.

"I went to her house and found her lying on the floor all bruised and beat up, she won't tell me who, but I think it's her new boyfriend"

"Who is that?"

"I don't know his name and no one has ever seen him before"

"Wasn't her last boyfriend August Alsina did they break up?"

"Yes, they broke up, but August had been in a coma for over a month now, he actually woke up today and my mother and his mother have both been by his side since I left to go see Vanessa"

"Why did you go see her?"

"Actually I went to talk to her"

"About?"

"About August welcome home party, we were throwing. It was kinda last minute" he nodded.

"And Ms Riley are you sure you nothing of this boyfriend of hers?"

"I promise, she talked about him constantly then this happens, I hope Vanessa will make a fast and quick recovery"

"Okay, thank you Ms Riley for all of your help"

"Your welcome" Amber smiled and walked off. She headed back to the hospital to check on her daughter and her man. She was pretty sure that this time things got through Vanessa's thick skull.

What do you think? Did Vanessa finally learn her lesson?

Do you think she will sitch?

Please vote and comment❤😘