Chapter 3

August house in the m/m

"Who are you texting?" Vanessa asked when she jumped into bed. He eyed her as she craned her neck to look into his phone.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your day one" she tried to snatch his phone out his hand but he held it out of her reach. He noticed how she was trying to make herself the number one person in his life, not the number one girl, but person and it was starting to annoy him.

"No, your my current girlfriend"

"Babe do you love me?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna know because, I love you"

"I know you do"

"So do you love me?"

"I'm not answering that"

"And why not?" she pouted and crossed her arms. Her attempts to be cute and get her way didn't really work on him.

"Because you already know Wassup"

"No August, I don't know Wassup"

"Chill with all that extra aight" she rolled her eyes and stood from the bed.

"So, you don't love me"

"You already know I got love for you because of my son but we gon have to work on that in love shit because still trying to figure shit out?"

"What, I know that cow of a baby mama better not be on your mind"

"Vanessa watch yo mouth"

"Or what? Do you still love her or something your supposed to love me"

"I'm not supposed to do anything"

"Why don't you love me?" He ignored the question, so seeing as he was now ignoring her she glared at him and stormed out. He rolled his eyes, he was honestly regretting being with her, the girl tripped over every fucking thing.

His phone rang. It was his baby mama.

"What it do guh"

"I was wondering if you weren't doing anything I wanted to go over something with you"

"Ah baby you ain't gotta be discreet we can always go over then curves"

"Nah fool, get ya mind out of the gutter, I'm talking business wise" He laughed and randomly remembered something from their childhood.

"Hey do you remember when we was younger and running the hood"

"Yeah, your thug ass was only a buck fifty but was truly running shit"

"And still is, I got my baby mama's trained right" he laughed.

"Yeah you do have Vanessa trained"

"Yo ass too"

"That's a lie"

"I remember the first day we met, you kicked my ass that day"

"Your fault"

"Nah, dats all you boo. Who was you looking for again?"

"Chris, he fucked Cecilia over and I wasn't with that shit he had me fucked up" Along with Rasheeda, Cece was my only other friend in the hood. No one was gonna fuck with us

"Yeah, you three used to be the baddest females on the block"

"Still is don't ever forget."

"So, if I come over what we gonna be talking about"