Chapter 9

"Mommy, get up! Get up! Get up" Aaliyah screamed and jumped up and down on her mother's bed waking her up. Amber sprang up and looked around frantically until she felt someone fall into her arms.

"Mommy!"

"What baby, why are you yelling?"

"Guess what!"

"Stop yelling"

"Oops... Guess what" she whispered.

"What?"

"It's almost MY BIRTHDAY!" well her quietness lasted a few seconds... New record.

"Aaliyah, we are in the house so what voice do we use?"

"Inside"

"And we raise our voices where?"

"Outside"

"Okay thank you, now I'm so happy for you baby girl your gonna be six" Amber pinched both of her daughters cheeks.

"Ow!"

"Sorry princess, so have you thought about your birthday party"

"Yes! I want it to be giganimous!" Amber laughed.

"I want all three of my friends there" the word friends caught her attention.

"Aw, princess you made friends"

"Uh-huh, her names North"

"North West?"

"Uh-huh, her mommy and daddy are super famous, everyone likes her, not everyone likes me though"

"It's okay baby, not everyone liked me in grade school, actually not everyone likes me now"

"But you have a whole lot of friends"

"Just the ones I claim baby"

"Who do you claim"

"Well your auntie Rasheeda is number one, auntie Cece is number two uncle, Tae is number three, Tete Liv is number four, Tete Riah is number five and Breanna is six"

"I got North, and Hiel"

"Hiel?"

"Uh-huh, he likes to play dress up with me and North likes to play model"

"Aw, well baby I'm glad you have friends. What kind of present do you want?"

"Just one mommy" she looked down and played with her hands. Amber smiled at how shy she looked, it must have been big.

"And what is that?"

"I really want a little sister for my birthday" she looked into her eyes. Ambers eyes widened in shock.

"Can she come on my birthday mommy?"

"Uhhh" Amber was really trying to get her mouth to work. Hell, she couldn't give her that, but Vanessa could.

"Well baby, Vanessa's pregnant"

"I get a sister!"

"Maybe, she's not developed enough for us to know yet"

"I get a sissy!" she yelled and started to jump on the bed again. Amber hated that Vanessa was gonna give her daughter something she wasn't gonna be able to because Vanessa was with the man she wanted to do all of that with. She hated it, but it was what it was.

"Baby girl, come on, lets get you washed, fed and in school" Amber stood from the bed and grabbed Aaliyah as they headed out of her room.

"Okay... Mommy can I have a bouncy house, and a pool party, can it be at daddy's house, no at Disneyland"