Chapter 8 : part 1

"Hell no" Amber mumbled with a roll off her eyes, this how they do it. Kirk, Wakka, August, and Joc with some girl walked up on them. Rasheed shook her head and walked off. Amber was about to follow her when August walked up to her.

"What are y'all doing here?" Karlie asked clearly eying this girl he came with

"Amber can I holla at you for a minute" everything in her told her to tell him to fuck off but she stood and followed him walking on the beach.

"Everyone this is Treasure P"

"Hello" Melissa greeted. Her and Mimi didn't really make up, but were being cordial towards each other. Their whole issue was Joseline and her sudden change after having her baby. Melissa wanted to be friends with both of them, so she tried to get them to get along, but nothing's working. Mimi simply wants nothing to do with her because Joseline did too much and now she had just suddenly "changed". Now, most women do actually change after having a baby, but Mimi was having a hard time believing it happened to Joseline and she didn't really care if it did, she just didn't want to be bothered with Joseline and her drama.

"Hi I'm Treasure P, I actually work for Joc as his receptionist at his radio station" they all nodded, by the way she talked she sounded really ghetto and she talked fast too. Mimi, Karlie, Dime, and Melissa decided to limit their conversation with her.

*Amber and August's conversation*

Amber's POV...

"So... You gonna talk or just stare at me?" we had been walking for a while in silence before I stopped to look out at the night sky.

"Your just so beautiful" I scoffed and rolled my eyes I wasn't trying to hear this bullshit.

"Look, Amb I'm sorry, I can't say that enough" I agreed he couldn't say it enough.

"You came all the way to Jamaica just to apologize?"

"I would travel the ends of the earth for you"

"And you left my child with Vanessa?"

"She's with my mama who is staying at my house with her husband"

"Hm"

"I'm sorry that Vanessa got pregnant I wish it was you"

"They call them condoms every man uses them"

"I did use a condom I used one everytime we were together"

"Did you?"

"I did. I'm not even sure how this happened"

"Oh, really well let me explain it to you. When a man and a woman really love each other they decide to consummate their relationship with a kiss and then...

"Amb..."

"I'm just saying"

"Look, I'm gonna fix this. She goes to the doctors appointment tomorrow and I'll just try and be with her without being with her"

"I don't think you should do that"

"Why not?"

"Because August I wasn't lying when I said I'm gonna find someone new. Someone who's not you and I might find him on this trip" his jaw clenched in anger and I saw his eyes grow cold.

"Amber quit playing with me"

"I'm not playing. Look, I'm gonna go back to the dinner set up with... Well, they aren't my friends but them and forget this conversation even happened. I'm tired of trying to make us work, if your serious be about the action and quit apologizing. I hear you, but until then I'm gonna get me some not you loving goodbye August" I sashayed away knowing he was watching and I was slowly breaking his heart, but he broke mine too.

No one's POV...

By the time Rasheeda got back she was quiet as she sat next to Amber. Kirk and August decided to turn in, Joc stayed with Treasure P to annoy Karlie.

"Well, you know what we gonna turn in too" Dime said

"Oh so soon?" Joc asked as he stood. Mimi grabbed Karlie's arm and the women stood and headed back to their hotel.

The next morning everyone was told to wear white, even the guys who decided to stay the rest of the weekend. They met on a patio by the beach with Treasure who came in black and cream, rude. They were all talking amongst each other. Wakka and Tammy giving words of encouragement to Rasheeda and Kirk and wanting them to get back together when Treasure said.

"Well, I just think you all should know that I was dealing with a married man and I had talked to Kiana who was also messing with Kirk" everyone looked at her like she was crazy who come on an uninvited trip and say something like that.

"Uh... Treasure is it?" Tammy asked.

"Yes"

"Okay, well honey this is the not time for that okay"

"Why would you say that?" Amber asked.

"I'm just saying, y'all worried about jasmine sleeping with Kirk when he slept with her and other women. It's not the woman fault who she slept with when the man married" she glared at Kirk.

"You know what, this is where I mothafucking exit cause..." Rasheeda stood lifting her church finger.

"Nah you ain't going no motherfucking where" Tammy said as she stood and grabbed Rasheeda's arm trying to prevent her from leaving.

"What type of desperate bitch does that, honestly hoe who are you? We just met you and we don't like you and the only reason you still on this trip is cause Joc brought you. Don't come to Jamaica starting shit, we came to get away from that and bitches like you who do stupid shit like run they mouth at the wrong motherfucking time" Amber snapped. She didn't like this ghetto hoodrat and she wasn't gonna sit by and listen to her put her best friend out like that. Kirk tried to stop her from continuing as he defended Rasheeda and his self, but Dime wasn't trying to hear that and bum rushed Treasure grabbing her by her wig and was hitting her until the security came and separated them. August grabbed Amber and blocked her from the fight as Treasure tried to get at Dime again.

"Bitch shut the fuck up with that $20 wig and them airport flip-flops hoe!" Dime yelled as the security guard kept them pulled apart. Amber shook her head, she wasn't with all that fighting bullshit.

"Rasheeda what did I tell you, I ain't come here for this"

"I know I know, but please don't leave." Amber gave her a pointed look.

"Please" Amber rolled her eyes as  Treasure was leaving they were still arguing.

"Bitch you need to shut the fuck up because you was a hoe just like me!" Treasure yelled.

"And bitch when I was hoeing I was the best at it bitch!" everyone surrounded Dime.

"Girl are you okay?"

"Ask Treasure, I ain't get hit. I'm sorry Rasheeda but I couldn't just let her come at you like that. I know Amber had your back verbally, but she was asking to get hit." Dime told them and Amber high fived her.

"I didn't even fuck with you like that for you to have my back the way you did, but I'm glad you had my back. I appreciate you" Rasheeda said high fiving her as well.

"Your welcome

"That bitch had her motherfucking nerve. Here we are trying to uplift Kirk and Rasheeda and this bitch come over here..." Tammy began.

"I just want y'all to know I was messing with a married man" Mimi mocked her, and they bursted out laughing.

"I'm not about to play with y'all" Amber laughed as everything returned to normal.