Chapter 1

Aaliyah in the m/m

Amber woke up to the blaring of her alarm clock. She groaned and turned over in her bed, she knew at any moment her daughter would be at her do...

"Mommy" she heard the perky five year old cry. She knew Aaliyah was excited for her fathers return she'd been bugging her about it since she told her about the call she got from August.

"Come on in baby" she opened the door and poked her messy head in the door. Amber smiled.

"Hi mommy's little princess"

"Hi daughters favorite mommy" she answered back. Amber laughed and sat up in bed.

"Come here baby"

"Daddy's coming back today right?"

"Yes he is and I know he just can't wait to see you" August had been gone on a month tour and Aaliyah was severely missing her father.

"Is miss Nessa gonna be with him?"

"Yes"

"When are they gonna be here"

"I'm pretty sure they got in last night but I'm not sure when they'll be coming over"

"Okay mommy. Are you gonna make breakfast?"

"Yes baby, is that your way of telling mommy that your hungry?"

"Uh-huh" she nodded with a smile that showcased her adorable dimples.

"Come on princess" Amber got out of bed and lifted Aaliyah in her arms. They walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. She sat Aaliyah in her booster seat while she moved about the kitchen making a breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. She didn't notice the sheer excitement that crossed her daughters features Aaliyah began bouncing up and down in her seat as she saw her Dad stealthily pop up behind her mother, she was told to be quiet so she didn't make a sound. He covered Ambers eyes and it made her jump slightly.

"Who it iuh guh" he asked in his Nola accent.

"Please be anyone but August, that boy is annoying" she teased as he removed his hands. She turned around.

"I brought ya back souvenirs but nah I see you got jokes"

"No Aug I was just playing"

"Ya betta be" he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Gimme kiss"

"No"

"Gimme a kiss guh"

"Nope" she answered popping the P. He leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. His hands made a home on her momentous ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Vanessa wants to take Aaliyah out shopping today and of course I will be there"

"She been bonding with Aaliyah a whole lot lately. What for?"

"Ion know, girls day I'm guessing I'll be there as she and my daughter cash out on my credit card"

"Well that's nice" he pulled away as Vanessa walked in with a bag.

"Here you go baby" she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks" he took the bag and handed her two boxes.

"What is it?"

"You gonna ask or open it" he asked and she sighed and opened the first box, it was smaller, she pulled out a necklace that had an A on it.

"Aw, thank you August my initial"