Meeting Each Other In A Not Good Way

Me: Here we are!

Hope you guy's enjoy this.

Who am I kidding, some of you probably won't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The words, "Chapter 7 - Meeting Each Other In A Not Good Way", appeared on the screen.

Rapunzel looked around all she could, seeing everything with wonder in her eyes before she looked down, holding her stomach. She looked at Merida, Flynn behind her.

RAPUNZEL

"Hey guys, I'm getting a bit hungry."

Merida turns her head slightly, before pulling on Angus's Reins, making him stop. Flynn gets off, allowing Rapunzel to get off. Merida gets off after them, handing a bag to Rapunzel when she did. Rapunzel looks through the bag before grabbing an apple out of the bag. Rapunzel throws an apple to Merida and Flynn while she holds her apple with her mouth. Rapunzel then tosses an Apple to Angus before putting the bag back and finally taking a bite of her apple. Flynn looks at the two of them.

FLYNN

"You know, the last time I ate an apple after a horse ride was when I meet Merida."

Merida smirked, holding her apple next to her face.

MERIDA

"That was after I healed your arrow wound."

Flynn looks at Merida and Rapunzel as they giggle.

"Oh sure, laugh at me all you want," Flynn mocked, a smile on his face.

"I guess laughing at a piece of the past makes it not as bad to remember." Mask surmised, confused.

Flynn stutters as both girls laugh, Pascal's laughing on his back on Rapunzel's shoulder. Flynn huffs before allowing a small smirk to show on his face as he bites into his apple. Merida smirks before biting her apple. Angus suddenly lets out a neigh, drawing Merida's attention to her horse. Merida narrows her eyes as she looked around, a small frown settling on her face.

A rustling catches her attention, making Merida grab her bow and notch an arrow, dropping her apple in the process. Flynn, hearing the rustling, grabs Rapunzel and pulls her next to him. Rapunzel grabs onto Flynn's arm, Pascal's on his feet on Rapunzel's shoulder, looking very alert. Angus even moves away from the rustling.

Everyone tensed, wondering what would happen..

Merida looks at the direction of the noise. Suddenly, silence. Merida glances around, nervous about the sudden silence. Flynn and Rapunzel look around, glancing.

Suddenly, a boy runs out of the bushes and into Merida, making her let out a yelp, falling on her rear. She releases her bow and arrow so she can wrap her arms around the boy, who tried to fight to get out of her hands.

MERIDA

"Hey, it's alright! It's alright."

Merida holds the boy's arms down. The boy looks at her. It's Jamie.

Jamie sat up straight, looking at Jack who was looking at him.

"Wait, if I'm with you, then how am I there," Jamie asked before he looked back at the screen, "And what was I running from?"