Girlfriend!

All through school, Jordan kept sitting near me. He never sat next to me in class. But always behind or in front of me.

I would always have an empty seat next to me, because no one wants to sit there, but he would always go in front or behind me.

It was really annoying me. I was trying to concetrate but all he would do was turn around, smirk and then.turn back to the front.

Finally school ended and I headed for thr bus stop.

I stood around in the bus bay, keeping out of everyone's way.

I lean against the tall, metal fence, next to the gate. I see many other students getting on buses and driving away.

I was in my own world until something, or someone, scared me.

I let out a high shrill and turned around to see what it was.

I whipped my head around and saw a cute looking Jordan, standing there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Oh my gosh." He laughs. "Your face was pricless!"

I am about to say something when I am cut off by Liliana and her 'gang' walking over laughing.

"Hey cutie"she says. Obviously directing it at Jordan.

"What are you doing with-" she looks me up and down "her?" When she says it, she makes a funny face.

I quietly start to slip out into the crowd, not wanting to get involved, when Jordan grabs my hand.

He holds it in his and brings it up to eye level.

"She's my girlfriend" he says calmly.

I look at him and widen my eyes. He looks back at me and just winks.

"She?" Liliana points at me. "Is. Your. Girlfriend!?"

"Yep!"

"OMG. I must be in a parallel universe!" She says.

"Lyla just doesn't get boyfriends. She is too ugly!" Rachel, one of Liliana's friends, says.

"And Stupid" Penelope, another one of Liliana's friends, says.

"That's your opinion. I think she is beautiful and smart. Definitely smarter that you!"

And with that, he walked away, dragging me along behind him. Hand in hand.