Ω Chapter 42

Serena's POV

"Oh my!" he laughed as I told him some of my pranking stories.

"So thinking about meeting Hamiltoe?" I asked him. We're on our way to the event.

"Sure! I'm just happy I met my sister." he laughed, "you remind me a lot of me." he nodded his head. A couple of girls walked up, and stopped us. I smiled, and we took pictures with them.

"So you're going to go back to Australia after this?" I asked laughing.

"Actually yes," he smiled, "I'm working on an album shh." he said.

"I will promote for you as long as I live." I smiled, "okay I have a meet, and greet to do." I said exhaling, "I will see you again... brother." I laughed awkwardly, and walked to my place.

"How did it go?" Bethany sang.

"It went great... he does like me." I smiled.

"I can't believe I never saw this," she shook her head, "you always kinda sorta acted like him." she shrugged. Tyler walked up behind her.

"Oh same I knew you reminded me of someone just not enough to put a finger on it, and now I have it!" he laughed.

"Troye?" I asked.

"No Kim Kardashion duh!" he said.

"You know I get that alot!" I laughed.

"Sure you do." he rolled his eyes, "mama will be back." he smiled, and walked off.

"Yeah I have more fans to meet," Beth gave me a hug, "yes I will see you soon." she answered before I could say anything.

"Later," I mumbled, "I'm so ready to meet you guys!" I yelled waving, "lets' do this!" I laughed.

..

VidCon is already over, and I'm sad. Troye has to go back, and I... don't know what to do now. I did this, and it was hard enough... what else could possibly happen now.

"How was it?" Hamiltoe asked, "It was awesome." I answered. I already told him about the whole Troye thing.

"Serena," Troye walked up. I smiled up at him, and looked at Hamiltoe.

"Troye this is Hamiltoe," I did that whole hand gesture thing then turned to Hamiltoe, "Hamiltoe, Troye." I smiled, "you two are long lost cousins! Okay who wants frozen yogurt!?" I smiled.

"This is really cool." Hamiltoe said.

"You know what will be even cooler?!" I asked, "if we all get some frozen yogurt!" I sang.

"I told Chad... and well he wants to speak to us." he looked at Troye, "all three of us."

"No Cameron this time I'm surprised." I laughed sarcastically.

"Yes no Cameron." he rolled his eyes.

We called a taxi,, and went down to the restaurant that we need to meet Chad at.

"What do you think he needs to tell us?" I asked Hamiltoe.

"I've never met the guy." Troye laughed, "well change that I'm pretty sure I have."

"I don't know he just said it was important." Hamiltoe shrugged.

"Hey can we get frozen yogurt after this, Hamiltoe over here seems like he is on his period." I laughed looking at Troye.