Ω Chapter 15

† Matthew's POV

I walked to Taylor's room, and knocked on the door.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Plan is in lock, and load." I smriked.

"Really?" he asked, "well I can say make it good." He patted my shoulder and I walked over to the couch plopping down.

"Of course! I'll use my Matthew Espinosa charm." I smiled jokingly.

"Well I'm sure it's working," he nodded his head, "how ever you did it."

"So I have a few ideas..." I trailed off.

"Sure she'll love it," he smiled, "so you think she's liking you too fast, or are you just the charmer?"

"We were slightly friends before all of this," I shrugged.

"Yeah well cat is in the bag deep," he laughed.

"Yeah I know the best thing is that she is hot." I shrugged.

"Maybe you can get something before you tell her." he winked.

"Yeah... I'm not so sure about that." I shook my head, "I can go to extremes, but I can't do that." I shook my head.

"Well it's up to you," he shrugged, "besides man, pussy is pussy. Can't complain too much." I shook my head at the comment, of course objectifying women is Taylor's thing.

"I'm sure what we're doing is good enough." I smiled, and nodded my head.

"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes, "you go, and plan your date, and I'm going to go take a nap." he laughed waking off.

"Matt," I turned and smiled at Jack J.

"Hey Jack!" I waved. He chuckled awkwardly, and scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't think what you're doing to Serena is all that good." He shook his head.

"It's not your choice Jack." I shook my head.

"I'm just giving you advice. I'm older so... here it is," he paused, "back out while you can." He patted my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What if you start actually liking Serena?" He asked.

"Then I like her," I shrugged, "but I can ignore it. Do you know how many girls I can get?" What I said was pretty bad, but hey it's true.

"I know." He shook his head, "good luck for the future Matt." He walked out.

I sighed, and rolled my eyes. Like I'll actually get feelings for Serena.

I sighed again, and walked out of his room. When I walked into the hallway I saw Serena with Cameron.

"You sure you know where we're going?" Serena asked, I did tell Cameron a couple of my ideas.

"Yes, I'm postitve," his eyes met mine, "there he is," Cameron smiled.

"Matthew," she smiled.

"How are you?" I asked. She had yellow bags in her hands.

"Well I went shopping, crazy I know." she laughed. I love her laugh, it's really cute. Kinda like her accent.

Like I said earlier... I can always ignore my feelings.

"No it's not crazy," I smiled, "I have the perfect date, first something casual, then maybe something dressy." I smiled.

"Yeah... sure." she smiled, "can I know?" she grabbed my hand once more. I looked down, and smiled at her gesture. I taken a notice that she usally keeps her hand occupied when she is nervous. I guess I make her nercous.

"Well I'm not going to give anything up." I shook my head.

"FIne... I'll find out tomrrow." she sighed.

"I'll see you," I smiled I leaned down, and kissed her cheek. She nodded her head, and quickly walked away. Cameron is gone, so she went straight to our room. I laughed at her, and walked over to the lobby.

••••••••••

So Matt is getting confused on his feelings like BRRUUUUUHHH. This will be the shortest chapter I swear!!