Ω Chapter 22

Serena's POV

Matthew smiled at me through my computer screen.

"You look beautiful as ever." he chuckled.

"Fuck you," I rolled my eyes.

"I mean I would love to, really," he winked, "but I'm across the country."

"No." I glared. He just laughed to himself.

"So what happened?" he asked concerned.

"It doesn't matter." I shook my head.

"Yes it does," he nodded his head, "my girlfriend almost had a panic attack, and she was alone." he said concerned.

Probs just a big can of bullshit.

"It really doesn't matter." I shook my head.

"You told me a while ago that you have bad anxiety." he said, "really Serena I need to make sure you're okay." he said.

Ehhh I did tell him that before I found out he was a little bitch.

"Well someone said my name, and bam I got crowded. It's nothing Bethany helped me." I assured.

"I'm going to tweet at her, and thank her." he smiled.

"Aw you're so sweet!" I laughed.

"I'm glad to hear that adorable laugh of yours." he smiled.

"I'm glad to... hear your voice." I smiled fake smile.

"Well I'm a phone call away princess." he assured.

Ew there it is again, that weird heat feeling in or on my face. Make it stop!

"Princess?" I laughed, "I thought we talked about how hardcore I am." I raised my eyebrows.

"You're too cute to be hardcore." he said, "get notifications for when I tweet so you can see when I talk about you."

"You're cute!" I said sarcastically. I went on Twitter, and made his tweets go to my phone. My phone buzzed with a twitter notification, "Serena is the adorable one in this relationship." I read out loud. I gave him a look.

"I think we can agree I'm the punk rock one." Matt laughed.

"No," I glared.

"Do you smoke cocaine? No, that's what I thought! So I win." he laughed.

"I don't smoke cocaine I snort it! Oh."

"Whatever you're the cute one, and I'm the hard core one." he smiled cheekily. I glared once more, and tweeted.

Matthew thinks he's the hardcore one I'm laughing. We all know it's me.

"Look at me tweet," I said.

"I saw the notification." he smiled, "wait, wait hold up."

My phone buzzed again with a notification.

"Nuh uh ya lyin." I read, and laughed.

"You read that wrong!" he screamed, "it's like," he cleared his throat, "nuh uh ya lyin." he added a cute smile at the end.

"Whatever hold on," I said, and got back on twitter.

I've never had a convo on twitter like this before, and to admit it's kinda fun.