Chapter 5 - Come here

Começar do início

"How about those random girls that you left because you cannot be in a long term relationship all you did was date them then left them." I said to him.

"You know nothing about me Bell" he said and his lips turned into a smirk.

"I didn't left them actually, we never been a thing" he said.

I stayed in a silent before i started to look for my phone in my purse but it wasn't there.

"Oh no.., i think i left my phone in your office room" i said to him.

"It's safe in my room" he calmly said.

"Ugh i mean, there's no way that i can get away from this situation with you" i said to him.

"Hey acting up girl everyone's eyes are on us" he whispered then I looked around and found none other than only us in the room.

"Anyway I'll be in japan for the whole week it's good that you won't see me for the whole week isn't it?" I teased him.

"Good I'll get focus on my work then" he said.

"Cool" i said.

We ate lunch together then got back to his office, it was a simple lunch where our mission was to make everyone that we met that day know that it was pretty real.

We finally got back into his office room, i was so happy that I finally could get back into myself when i got into his room. It felt like i was finally removing my make up from my face, my shoulders felt lighter when i was not around him. I threw myself onto the sofa inside of his office room before checking on my phone, i was hoping that there wasn't any call that i missed when i left it.

Alex and I actually didn't really talk a lot back at the restaurant cause I didn't have my phone around me, and he had his phone which he always had on his hands to type an email for whoever.

"I change my mind, you can go home" he said then a smile popped on my face.

"Cool, i guess I'll see you next week?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he said.

"And my driver is ready to take you home at the lobby" he said from behind his desk.

Really? That is sweet.

well it's just for the stunt.

"Thank you then" i said to him.

Before i made my way to walked out of the room someone suddenly knocked on the door, then a second after the door being knocked Gina's head popped in.

"Excuse me Mr Adams, Mr Derek is here" she said and i could see a face expression on Alex's face, it actually changed.

"What does he want to do?" He asked Gina and from the question he threw to Gina i knew he wasn't expecting him.

"I don't know Sir" she said.

"Just let him in" she said then gina nodded, after she left his head turned to look at me.

"Bell come here" he said then i walked into where he was standing, but the he put me back behind him like he didn't want to introduce me to whoever Mr Derek was.

A man around Alex's age walked in with a navy formal suit just like Alex's styles, he had a jet black hair and a strong green eyes. He looked just like a man that work in the office just like Alex but, since the first time he walked in i felt a bad aura from him, he looked mysterious and i could see a mischievous eyes from his strong stares.

"How are you cousin?" Derek greeted Alex first.

"Good" Alex simply said.

"Your room is still the same and it is so boring, I thought about a renovation and decorating it in the future though" he said.

"Thank you but i like it just like this" Alex said.

"Your father told me about the company economist and he asked me for a help, have you heard about it?" He asked him.

"Or have you met him?" He asked him and it sounded like a very personal question which made Alex stayed in a silent.

"I have heard about it" Alex said.

"By the way who is that beautiful lady standing behind you?" Derek suddenly mentioned about my appearance in the room.

"She's Bella Clark" Alex said.

"I know her i mean, is she only a hook up partner? or what? friends with benefits?" Derek asked.

his words hurt me actually.

But Alex only stayed in a silent.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked him back.

"I knew you cannot be a serious person Alex I knew you since we were a little come on" Derek said.

I think it is my time to work this out, maybe i should do something but how? I don't really know what to do right now.

"But anyway it is nice to see you cousin, I'll be back as soon as possible"

"Bye" Derek said before walking out of the room.

"Who is he?" I asked him but he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it.

"He's my cousin" he said.

"The one that your mom worried too much that he's going to take you position?" I asked him and I admitted it that i was too hard on him.

"Bella my driver is waiting for you" he said then i stayed in a silent, it was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it so i stepped back then ready to leave.

"I'll see you in a week" i said before walking out of the room.

I went into the lobby then when i got into the lobby he was right, the car was ready for me. His driver was still the same person from our very first stunt date, he was so kind and polite.

I was still so curious about Mr Derek Adams, will he tell me about him?