With a hand on my forehead, I went to the kitchen and drank some water out of the water tap, my voice regenerated well. So, I turned back to the skeleton brothers, they starred at me intensively.

"First. I've got a question to you two!" My voice wasn't that loud, but I tried to stayed calm and kept my poker face. Papyrus cocked his head and Sans activated lowering his light blue eye again.

"HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!"

"Kido, do you want to have a bad time?" Sans voice made me tremble a bit, his voice sounded so deep. To show them, I won't hurt them, I kneeled on the floor and raised my hands up. Slowly I started to speak.

"Well um... What are you doing here? Aren't you guys from a video game? And what are you looking for in this world?!" I guess, as I asked these questions, Sans got an idea, that I didn't knew what was going on. Because he deactivated his eye and reassured his brother down.

"Kido, sorry for bein so rough. I guess all this doesn't make any Sans to you." He put his hands in his jacket pockets again and smiled calming. My heartbeat reassured to a normal pulse and my breath got normal too. I scratched my head in the back, waiting for them to say something.

"So... What's ya name Kido?" Before I answered Sans question, I lead them to the table with the six chairs. Sans and Papyrus sat on one side, me on the other.

"Well, my name is (Y/N). And um... Can you two explain me, how you got here?" My earphones were now safe in my pockets, hidden from any dangerous stuff. Sans and Papyrus looked at each other, they seemed to think hard. Papyrus opened his mouth first.

"(Y/N), ALL WE DID WAS OPENING OUR FRONT DOOR AND WALK IN, WHEN WE ARRIVED YOUR HOUSE. THEN WE SAW YOU... AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY, VIDEO GAME?" I shrugged and looked for my phone, as Sans and Papyrus saw it, they're eyes started to glow. Fast I unlocked it and googled the name: Undertale. As the first article had loaded, I showed them the text. In silence Papyrus and Sans read the summary, their jaw dropped at the same time.

"Do you understand now, why I'm so afraid of two skeletons?" Sans nodded serious and Papyrus massaged his bony forehead. They couldn't believe anything what was happening here. Me neither.

"Yo, (Y/N) ... When we walk outta here? What would happen?" I thought for a little moment.

"Um... I guess... The humans will attack you sooner or later. So, I wouldn't let you two out of here..." I put my phone on the table and waited for them to answer, maybe a compromise.

"WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS TO LIVE HERE NOW? I WANT TO GO BACK TO SNOWDIN!" It sounds like Papyrus started to have homesickness... This poor skeleton... Sans patted his shoulder and looked at me. I was a LITTLE overwhelmed with the whole situation, but I pulled myself together.

"Um, I guess you have to stay here, so... I have to make some rules. When my family is here, don't leave my room! I'll shut the door and shutters down, so nobody can see in my room. There's a computer and a couch. You should have enough things to do. But um, when I and my family is gone, you have my permission to walk around in the house, please just look, that everything is similar, when my family comes back..." That was a long phrase and I gasped to air, when I was done.

"Thanks Kido... Pap, let's go in her room." The two got up and waited for me to lead them to my room. A little insecure and trembling, I walked in the house floor towards my room. We passed my mother's and stepfather's bedroom, two toilets and my brother's bedroom. In my mind a thought popped out of nowhere, Does Sans and Papyrus have to go on the toilet? I blinked shortly and focused myself on the reality.

"Tomorrow is Saturday... well should work... You two can sleep in my bed, it's a double bed and you two should fit in it. I'm going to sleep on my couch." With a sigh, I pointed at my bed, it was a bunk bed, under it my computer and my office table. Fortunately, my mother forced me to clean up my mess in the bedroom, otherwise some crusty panties and sweaty bras would lay all around.

"ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SAYS THANK YOU, (Y/N)! GOOD NIGHT! SANS, CAN YOU TELL ME A LULLABY?" With an excuse, I left the bedroom and rushed back in our dining room. In a cupboard were some bottles of liquor and whines. Really upset I grabbed in it and reached a bottle of half full Russian liquor. Hesitantly, I pulled out the shutter and sniffed the smell of the acid essence. It burnt in my nose.

"Hey, Kid... What the fuck you doin?!" Sans burst out behind my back and scared me to death. I dropped the bottle, Sans could grab it before it shattered on the floor. He seemed to be very angry, because I wanted to drink that stuff.

"I wanted to calm my mind down..." I murmured softly and reached out for the bottle, but Sans put it back in the cupboard. A second later he pushed me onto a chair and sat next to me. The room slowly began to spin around, but I kept my mouth shut, so Sans wouldn't know about it.

"Kido... I see that ya feelin kinda sick. Sup?" My head dropped on my arms, I really felt growing a sickness in me.

"Just keep breathin, Kido." Again, I felt Sans bony hand, which brushed through my hair. I focused on my breathing. In. Out. In. Out. My sickness shrank and soon I felt normal. When I sat up, Sans withdrew his hand back in his pocket.

"You know... Can't you two just return to Undertale? How did you two even get up here?" My voice was filled with despair, and also with tiredness. Sans sighed a few times, when he tried to find the best words, but he didn't find any.

"Okay wait, before you say something... I guess you don't know anything. I have to show you something!" My laptop laid on the MacBook from my mother, so I managed to start it up.

"Kido... Why r u so bonely anyway?" I had to chuckle a little, when I heard one of his legendary puns. When I'm thinking about this, it isn't that bad tho. I tipped my keyword in the laptop and opened google, Sans eyes were sticking on the screen in fascination.

My fingers slid over the keypad and were forming the word YouTube. My Time waster of all time, when I found what I was looking for, I turned back to Sans.

"Okay um... I don't know, if you're going to be upset after this but... please stay calm."