{XXIV}

Lips unable to part, they kept meeting with a slow lingering passion that I had imagined. This was not a dream nor was this an illusion.

This was reality, and the fact that it was real caused my insides to be tortured. It made me want even more.

Princess...

Tilting her head back, I angled her better so I could kiss her better.

More.

More.

More.

Her arms were wrapped around me tight and I hummed at that feeling.

"Tell me what you want, Princess." I cooed, asking her to tell her all her desires. I could be her Prince. And for the little Princess, I would be the fairy god-father. "Tell me all your desires."

She hummed as her fingers pushed further deeper into my hair to scratch at the scalp. She gasped as I gently squeezed her breasts.

It was soft to the touch, like cotton candy, except it didn't roll into a ball deflated. It was soft and exceptionally bouncy. It was softer than before, than I remembered.

"Jin," a gentle gasp of my name filled me with pride before making me more confident, more bold in approach. She pressed her lips back, responding back for the first time, and it was gentle and lovely.

I pulled away slowly, leaving one last gentle kiss, for now, as I took my hands lower to the ribbon at her side.

A slow pull at the ribbon of her wrap dress was exciting. The soft sounds of fabric grinding filled our senses as we stared into each other. I could see her soul and as usual my Princess could so easily see mine.

The silence that was in the air was deafening but it was all that was needed. The soft sounds of the clock arms passing and the hit of our breath spoke millions and loudly.

Her breath stopped when I pulled her dress open, she hated away a bit, and I wondered if it was because she was being exposed.

"You're so beautiful Princess." She looked at me for truth. She would find no lies because all was true. To me, in my eyes, she was the only one who was she, my Princess. She shuddered as she allowed me to fully free herself. "Why are you so perfect?"

"I-I'm not..."

"You are, and you're mine, Princess."

👑

So much fluttering.

My heart was fluttering hard, that I could not keep still. I could not stop being eager, pushy. I stopped attacking those lips and breasts when I felt her fingers roughly pull at my hair.

"What is it?"

"Jin," I looked up at her and saw her eyes, they were filled with worry. "I don't think we should...the kids."

"You're right," I sighed as I pulled away. I could ignore the aching for now. It wasn't too bad. Besides she was right...the children could wake up and see us.

And I would not want to traumatize them.

"But don't think I'll let you go so easily." I held her close as I kissed her skin. "Sleep with me. It's the weekend."

Then the night took us.