1️⃣2️⃣

The next day

[No one's POV]

Heechul went to Momo's house and Eunjung opened the door for him.

"Where's your mummy?" Heechul asked and Eunjung shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe in the room." Eunjung said and Heechul smiled.

"Thanks." Heechul said and went to Momo's room.

He knocked a few times and called her name but she didn't reply.

"I'm coming in." Heechul said and waited for 3 seconds before opening the door.

But the room is empty.

There's no Momo but there's 4 letters on the table.

Heechul looked at the letters and frowned.

Heechul took up the letter that has his name.

He read it and grabbed the letter that has Jeongyeon's name.

He then rushed out of the house and went to the law firm.

He barged in the room and grabbed Jeongyeon by the collar.

Nayeon hold Heechul's hand and tried to pull him away from Jeongyeon.

"Who are you?" Jeongyeon asked and yanked Heechul's hands away.

"All because of you! She's leaving!" Heechul shouted.

"Who?" Jeongyeon asked and Heechul throw the letter to his face.

"You read this by yourself!" Heechul shouted and left.

Jeongyeon picked up the letter and opened it.

It says:

Jeongyeon-ah,

My husband... Even though you can't remember me, but I will love you... But the fact of you choosing Nayeon over me really hurts... I still remember 3 years ago, I witnessed you and Nayeon kissing and I swear it hurts... Maybe you forgot that Nayeon kidnapped me and the way you saved me, I really appreciated it... I still remember when I first met you in the club, Chaeyoung is finding for Mina and you are looking at me dancing with your mouth wide open. And when I was staying at Chaeyoung's house, I still remember that your towel dropped and I saw your 'thing'. Whenever I think of these memories, it still makes me laugh. But now, whenever I think of these memories, all I can say is I really miss you... I miss the old you that always think of jokes to keep me and the children entertained... I miss the old you that I always wake up to... I miss the old you that always being sweet and romantic to me... I also miss the old you that treats me like diamond and being so protective... I really miss you... But... You decided to choose Nayeon... So I'm leaving to fulfill your wish... I really wish to hear a 'I love you' again from your mouth but you treat me like enemy... So all I can do is think of the old times to keep my feelings for you... And I'm leaving the children with you... Since I'm not financially supported... But please don't ever let them call Nayeon mum... I wished to be their only mum even though I can't be your only wife... Goodbye and I love you...

Momo

Jeongyeon's head start to hurts and he held his head.