1️⃣0️⃣

The next day

[Momo's POV]

I wake up earlier today and went down to prepare the breakfast for the children.

When I was done, I went to their room and call them.

Slowly, they came down one by one and have their breakfast.

After that, I send them to school and I head to the hospital to find Jeongyeon immediately.

When I reached there, Nayeon isn't with Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon is packing his luggage.

"Need help?" I asked but he ignored me.

I went to him and helped him fold his clothes.

"Where were you yesterday?" Jeongyeon asked coldly, without looking at me.

"I... I was with Hee-" I was about to say but Jeongyeon cut me off.

"With your lover right?" Jeongyeon asked and look at me with a emotionless pair of eyes.

"Lover? I don't have any lover except for you." I said and he chuckled sarcastically.

"Me? I don't think so... I knew that you will go around and flirt with guys while I was in the hospital." Jeongyeon said and I shook my head.

"I didn't flirt anyone... What makes you say this?" I asked and a voice cut in.

"This." I look at where the voice come from and saw Nayeon.

She show me her phone and I saw a picture of Heechul kissing my forehead.

"There's still many more... So I don't think I have time to let you see more." Nayeon said.

"How did you get this picture? You followed me?" I asked.

"Me? Followed you? I don't have such plenty time to follow you around just to take pictures of you with your lover." Nayeon said.

"Then how did you get these pictures?" I asked and she smiled.

"I got a PI to followed you as I wanted to prove to Jeongyeon that you don't even love him. And these pictures says it all." Nayeon said and Jeongyeon zipped the luggage.

"Let's go." Jeongyeon said hold Nayeon's hand.

They then left the ward and I quickly chased them out.

"Jeongyeon!" I called and he stopped.

"Are you coming home tonight?" I asked.

"I'll be staying at Nayeon's house for now." Jeongyeon said and left with Nayeon.

I then broke down in tears.

I actually let the third party come in to my relationship.

Jeongyeon choose her over me...

I can't believe it...

I texted Heechul that I wanted to meet with him.

I then went to park and waited for him.

"What's wrong? Why you want to meet me so sudden?" Heechul asked and I hugged him immediately.

I then cry on his chest and he patted my back.

"Just cry..." He said and I cried even harder.

After a few minutes, I stopped crying and he continue to pat my back.

"What exactly happen?" He asked.

"He choose his ex over me... He even decided to stay at his ex house." I said and he patted my back.