8️⃣

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I drove back home and saw Mina feeding Jonghun.

I walked towards them and sat down in front Mina.

"I've talked to her..." I said to Mina but she ignored me.

"I promised to give her money monthly so that she can support herself as well as the baby." I said and she look at me, emotionless.

"So you got a girl pregnant and you decided not to be responsible for your actions?" Mina said and I shook my head.

"I can't just leave you and Jonghun alone like this... Jonghun needs to grow up in a complete family." I said.

"Then what about the baby? The baby needs even more... I can at least tell Jonghun that we are divorced or something and I know that he will get used to it without a father beside him." Mina said and I shook my head.

"You can't!" I shouted.

"Why can't I?!" Mina fired back.

"Jonghun is also my child and there's no way you're going to divorced with me." I said.

"Like what I promised in the wedding, I will love you forever and stay with you my whole life. I will not leave you." I added and she chuckled sarcastically.

"What you promise in the wedding? It's useless... You've already broke the promise once you did that ah that girl." Mina said and went back to room.

"Daddy, why are you and mummy fighting?" Jonghun asked and I hugged him.

"We are not fighting. We are just talking slightly louder." I explained and he wriggled out of my embrace.

"I want to go play now." He said and went to his playroom.

I then went back up to room and find Mina.

I then saw Mina sitting at the couch while using her phone.

She seems like she's messaging someone as her thumbs are dancing on the phone screen.

I walked over and she turned off her phone immediately.

"Who are you texting?" I asked and she ignored me.

She stood up and was about to walk pass me but I grabbed her wrist.

"Who are you texting?" I asked again and look at her.

"It's none of your business." Mina said and yanked my hand away from hers.

She then connect the charger with her phone and placed it on the table.

She took her clothes and went in to bath.

I then look over her phone and saw a name.

'Bambam? Isn't he...' I thought and took up her phone.

I wanted to look at what he texted her but I can't.

On the lock screen, it's shows content hidden.

I tried to unlock her phone but her phone set a password.

'Password? Mina never sets password...' I thought and frowned.

I tried every single pins I know but none of it is the correct one.

"Are you done unlocking my phone?" Mina asked.

I then looked at her and walked towards her.

"What's the password of your phone? Why do you set password? You never set password. And why the hell are you texting Bambam?" I asked and she took her phone away from my hand.