3️⃣

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung rubbed his neck and tried to rubbed it with water but it didn't go off.

Chaeyoung then mumbled some unknown words and sighed in frustration.

"Why the fuck does she give a fucking hickey? Tsk..." Chaeyoung mumbled.

Chaeyoung then went to his closet and took out his hoodie.

He wore it and went down.

"Where were you last night?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung gulped.

He turned around and pour water into his cup.

"I was with hyung." Chaeyoung managed to lie without stuttering.

"Really?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Don't you have to go for work?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"I decided not to go to work for today." Chaeyoung said and went to the living room.

He sat down on the couch and took his phone out.

He texted Jeongyeon and told Jeongyeon to go with the flow of Chaeyoung's lie or else Mina will suspect.

Jeongyeon asked him why and Chaeyoung told him everything.

Jeongyeon requested to meet up with Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung got no choice but agreed.

"Mina-ya, I'll be out for a while." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung then went out to the coffee shop to find Jeongyeon.

When he reach there, Jeongyeon was already there with Momo.

Chaeyoung then walked towards them hesitantly and sit down in front of them.

"You!" Momo shouted and Chaeyoung flinched.

Momo stood up but Jeongyeon held her hand.

"Didn't I told you that not to hurt her?! Why did you do such a thing?! You do know that she once had depression and it will strike again just that you're here to make her life more colourful..." Momo said and Chaeyoung lowered his head.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... Me and Mina had a fight last night and I went to drink... But I got drunk and things happened... I thought that the girl is Mina so I do that with her... Until the next day when I woke up, I saw that it's another girl..." Chaeyoung explained.

"Dude... I think this is too much for her..." Jeongyeon said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"I know but what is done is done... I can't do anything so if she ask where was I last night, just say that I was with you." Chaeyoung said to Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Please don't tell her about this." Chaeyoung begged.

"Of course we won't tell her about this. She would be so depressed if she heard this." Momo said and Chaeyoung smiled slightly to them.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't thank us. We are just doing this because for Mina." Momo said.

"We need to go back home and look after Eunjung and Jaeyong. We will go now." Jeongyeon said and left with Momo.

Chaeyoung sat down on the coffee shop and day dream.

It's not that he's tired.

It's because he feel bad for Mina...

"I'm sorry Mina..." Chaeyoung mumbled and stood up.

He then went back home and join Jonghun at the living room.