♤ .Chapter 1. ♤

Hello,

My name is Alliah Valerie Rochefort. I'm at this time nineteen years old, graduated Judith Bueres High, and life as you know it - living the freshmen college life. Already I've got no one to cheer me on as I know no one but my best friends Noelle Pryce and Anthony Gianattii. The three of us are going to the same college - thank the heavens - at Kirasagi Palms College. I pointed out that Kirasagi sounds like a Japanese word, so I'm thinking some Japanese person is the founder of this campus. Needless to say, Noelle and Anthony disagreed with me. How pathetic.

Anyways, Noelle would disagree with me on this, but I've set a goal to write at least every other day just in case something bad happens to me. Like, for example - will I get kidnapped? Or will I fall hard head first and have amnesia? Yeah, no - I can see why Noelle would disagree with this; I'm probably exaggerating. But! I'm still doing this. Oh, the ride is almost over. I'm going to have to save this before I get out of the car.

[08/20/18]

~♤♤♤~

"Please don't tell me you're still doing it," Elle asked in a concerned tone. "You are, aren't you?"

...I knew she'd say that...

"Do what," Anthony piped in.

"Nothing," I quickly replied. "Just a diary I started."

"Ooh, embracing the girly side." Def not a compliment there.

All that aside, I thank Anthony as always for driving us anywhere we needed to go. This time, it was all of us to our first day of college. The only thing I'm worried about is having most of our classes not being together. The number thing we set our goal in mind: to have at least two clubs together. That isn't so bad, so I'm hoping we all find one today... as I wander off somewhere I'm completely lost myself to.

"Uh, where they'd go," I dumbfoundedly asked myself. "Or where did I go?"

I check my surroundings first as this is NOT my first rodeo. I've done this numerous times before, and if I remember one thing is that they chose to stand completely still until I find them. I try to dwell in the buildings around me: okay, there's the theatrics building on my right with the steps in between the two... um, I think those are box offices. Oh look! I found the counselor's office at the second story in front of me; as for the first floor, I see bookshelves, so that's the library. What follows next to its left is the campus gate entrance, and then the building behind Noelle and Anthony... hmm, the first floor has to be the admin's office. As for the second floor, I have no clue what it's for. Wait...

"Noelle! Anthony!"

"You've finally found us," she gave a melancholic tone to her sarcasm.

"You sound like we're meeting here separately," gawking at me won't help at all.

"Whatever, let's go."

"She sounds pissed, Tony."

"More like annoyed," Tony chuckled.

"I can hear both of you," I gritted my teeth.

"We know," they both chimed at the same time.

My right eye twitch as I heard them say those two words. One thing's for sure: they're still finding their ways to get under my skin. I just hope they don't do it often now that we're in college. They need to start acting like adults soon. I'm always the responsible one in any group of friends I have had over the past years in high school, including the very one I have with me now.

》》》》♧《《《《

"You're such a loser, you know that right?"

"Oh Jas, she's more than a loser," her voice then changed to dullness. "She's trash."

The girls dumped their water bottles on my best friend. MY best friend! I couldn't stand no more just watching them. I know she told me to not bother, to not get myself into the mix. But I have no choice. I cannot just stand here and do nothing but watch her get bullied! No one does that. And this is supposed to be a bully-free zone school! Those goddamn riches will pay for this!

"Oh look," I've got Jasmeen's attention alright. "Here comes another trash."

"Nah, she's just a nobody."

"A nobody? She's - "

"Leave her alone," her voice is dismissive but her eyes are hurting but fearful as well.

I finished storming off and came to a halt. She decided to just leave Jasmeen behind like she never cared for her at all. Such a loyal friend you are, bitch.

"What do you want?"

"To leave her alone," I gritted my teeth.

"Too late," her preppy voice angers me. "Besides, I'm done here. I came what I wanted to do... and GET!"

"Huh," I stand there in confusion.

I hear clutter behind us, her struggling to get up from that stink of a mess. I swiftly ran to her and kneeled down. No matter how I hate this myself, I have to be beside her and help her up. I then hear a camera shutter. I looked up and saw Jasmeen taking a picture of this drab moment. Clearly, she's enjoying this a whole lot.

"You know," I see that smirk behind the camera, "you're not the only one who your friend taught on how to read the eyes."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I yelled at her.

"Yes you do, and you clearly don't want people to know."

Jasmeen put down the camera, clearly done taking pictures. I then see evil in her eyes other than her devilish smirk. She decided to say nothing and walked away with her head held high. I know blackmail when I see one, and I'll be receiving it quite soon enough. But right now, I need to help my best friend. Not just physically; I have to see her and take her to my place for her to take a really good shower or three.